• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    If you want to go into philosophy you should learn German.
    Haha

Good point. I don't like the English translations of German philosophers much.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I did Spanish for four years and struggled a bit with it.

In my last year I was stuck in a class with only four other people, who were pretty much native speakers and made me feel really bad, so I dropped out.

I know enough to get by on holiday in Spain.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm taking French and German.
    To be honest, I thought French was my better subject, but .. in this years tests I got the higher mark in my German test. (top of the class btw)
    Now, I'm wondering which language to take more advanced classes in.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    XD True, true. I have the, uh... pleasure... of being surrounded by "most 13 year olds" every school day.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey everyone :] Loving the new name of DCC.
    Oh and Ausaudriel, I'm 13 and I know all that stuff XD;

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Blegh, Microsoft points >.<. On amazon they cost a greuling £39.99 for 4200. D: And I really want "'Splosion Man".

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I... don't really pay attention to how much MS points cost. :( I wish they did their marketplace like PSN's where things cost dollar amounts instead of, you know, weird point values. You always end up with like 200 or 80 left over or some useless number like that. Hate hate hate it. T_T;

Vednix

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    yeah, that can get annoying -.- especially when there is nothing to get with it T__T

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Agreed. MS points fail :( Especially since they're supposed to correlate to US currency approximately but I'm in AUSFAILIA GUYS.

Vednix

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Oh, who heard about te new 3-D mystery dungeon on the wiiware? I saw it somewhere. anyone know how many wii points? coz I can buy a 2000 point card from amazon :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back