• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Well, I guess that is a good trade off. But now you can't write. Which still sucks. )<
    Yeah I can. XD; I make sure to get them in my left arm. Hinders me a bit but my right arm is free to write, hit people with, etc. 8)
    Heh, I guess I'm all right with needles. But that doesn't mean I scream with joy upon hearing I have to get one. XD

But I've never had one there, Erica. I think that'd definitely turn me off of them, aiych.
    Omggg I hope you never have to get rabies shots then. T_T We got a bat in our house a few years ago and health services told us to get immunizations just in case... it was awful. XD; Though thank god they weren't the old kind where you get the injection in the stomach or something. But it was still like 6-8 needles over the span of 3-4 weeks. x_X

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Omggg I hope you never have to get rabies shots then. T_T We got a bat in our house a few years ago and health services told us to get immunizations just in case... it was awful. XD; Though thank god they weren't the old kind where you get the injection in the stomach or something. But it was still like 6-8 needles over the span of 3-4 weeks. x_X
    Oh, Jeez...it feels painful just thinking about it. o.o

I've seen a rabid raccoon in my neighbourhood once ages ago, but nobody said we needed to get any shots, heh. And my mom was the one who caught the thing, following it out to the train tracks and throwing a bucket over it, XD.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I want a blog, but no way am I sending money.

I'm hitching off Will and Malyka. <3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I could get 2,000 more posts for a blog.
    But then I'd be missing out on the supporter forums.
    I could totally become a mod though.
    xD Yea right.

None of my friends are rich or nice enough to pay for me ; ;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Pshaw, who needs a PC blog when there are plenty of free blogs out there. I love my LJ more than any blog PC could offer.

And that's a ton of posts just to get a blog :x

Cherrim

Years
  • Hooray for sending in money back when the Canadian dollar was actually strong. \o/ It'd be like twice as much as if I'd donated now so I'm glad I never procrastinated much on it. XD;

but srsly I never use my PC blog. :[ It's just so lacking in features. Nor do I have time to blog much anyway, ahaha.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I'd just use it for random blurbs and such.
    Nothing fancy, just a blog every now and again about my life. I wouldn't need anything fancy
    xD

I have $20 just sitting around though.
    I'll send it in sooner or later. xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Previously, I had 20$ in my room, and that could have been used to donate, but I lost it :(
    Even if I was planning on donating, my mom would complain about how the internet can sca--

basically, I can't donate, and I really can't stand using LJ, even if it is free..

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'll donate once I get a job. Hopefully my dad won't mind since it is only $20.

I could get 2,000 more posts for a blog.
    But then I'd be missing out on the supporter forums.
    5,000 posts = Free blogging?

Am I right?

Cherrim

Years
  • There wouldn't have been any perks for me when I donated... so if I'd had to ask for permission my parents would've said no immediately. XD; They were always pretty lax with my spending money on the internet so long as I could explain why I wanted to spend money.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yup.
    Yay for basic math! :B

I could probably get my other 2,000 by the time October rolls around xD
    Maybe even before then...

Postaholic.

It's taken me 3/4 of a year in order to reach a few posts short of 1000.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want it to be the weekend already... I'm dying to play my game.

Whats everyone else going to do?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I have a Logic test to study for. And when that's done I have a Chemistry test to study for. And when that's done I have an Algebra test to study for. XD This weekend will be fun.

Cherrim

Years
  • There's an anime club show tomorrow afternoon that I plan on crashing... and aside from that? Study study study. D: I've got another midterm on Monday and I actually have no idea what's on it. XD;

I also wanna head to the mall to see if I can get my Giratina figure for preordering Platinum and to pick up a few groceries. @_@

MY WEEKEND SOUNDS SO FASCINATING.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • There's an anime club show tomorrow afternoon that I plan on crashing... and aside from that? Study study study. D: I've got another midterm on Monday and I actually have no idea what's on it. XD;

I also wanna head to the mall to see if I can get my Giratina figure for preordering Platinum and to pick up a few groceries. @_@

MY WEEKEND SOUNDS SO FASCINATING.
    I got my figure last week(no kidding, that's exactly what I was headed off to get when Obama blocked the road, XD). It's smaller than I thought, but it looks awesome. It's sitting on top of my computer right now. ^_^

And I'd rather crash an anime club show than study for Algebra. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back