• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • I want to visit Canada at least once in my life (as I want with many, many other playces *cough*). =3 But not for obvious reasons, no, of course not. XD I wanna see the country, too, not only the people =3 as I've already seen the people kinda XD. And visit the Niagara falls, too. Especially them. They must be awesome.
    Not to mention that I might get to like the weather there...here, we practically had no spring, just jumped from winter (-16° celsius x.x) directly to summer (23° celsius...x.x).

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The only time I went to the Philippines so far was a good nine or so years before the Mall of Asia opened, so I wouldn't know anything about it. I'll make a note of it to visit the place the next time I'm in Metro Manila, though.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • I've always wanted to go to Italy. Just for its anime merchandise, food, etc. XD Pretty pathetic reason, I know, but...

I'd like to go to England too. Or Scotland. Love the accents in those places <3 Aye, I wish I had such a groovy accent.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Oh my god, travelling would be awesome. There's nothing like experiencing a new place. Like when I went to the Dominican Republic, the warm water was simply amazing, the weather spectacular (the sun hot and strong.. sunburns though), and the difference in culture was cool.

Ohhh, how I'd love to go to Hawaii. And Italy. Germany too, as well as the Philippines (I have a lot of Filipino friends who've been there), Australia, and New Zealand. :33

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Too bad we have the recession... I mean, it cost my stepdad two jobs... And he lost both jobs within the year when he lost his first job (which was May 2). I don't mind living with my grandparents now, but... Ah, it would be nice to travel and get a way from it all.

I suppose that's what daydreaming's for.

*is an avid daydreamer*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would love to go to Rome and the Vatican. So much history was there, it's simply amazing.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Guess everyone here are city people but I want to go somewhere quiet for awhile. Definitely not some trailer park and not forever but maybe after schools over I'd like to just relax for awhile.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'm going to Australia next Jan and Japan in August of the same year. ;D I'm insane I know it.

o3o I have no idea why but seeing this thread and reading it makes me lose the game.

Which means you all did too. :3

Is anybody's elses highschool/middleschool/university freaking obsessed with the game? :O

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I want to visit Canada at least once in my life (as I want with many, many other playces *cough*). =3 But not for obvious reasons, no, of course not. XD I wanna see the country, too, not only the people =3 as I've already seen the people kinda XD. And visit the Niagara falls, too. Especially them. They must be awesome.
    Not to mention that I might get to like the weather there...here, we practically had no spring, just jumped from winter (-16° celsius x.x) directly to summer (23° celsius...x.x).
    XD I've been to Niagara Falls the city, but I have never seen Niagara Falls the falls. :P

Well, I've traveled with my dad to the United States, and that is the only foreign country I've ever been to, XD. So, I've never left North America yet. ;_;

When I do, I think I'd like to go to either Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Korea, or the United Kingdom. Said in alphabetical order because I'd have too much trouble ordering them in any other way. =P

Years
  • I've always wanted to go to Italy. Just for its anime merchandise, food, etc. XD Pretty pathetic reason, I know, but...

I'd like to go to England too. Or Scotland. Love the accents in those places <3 Aye, I wish I had such a groovy accent.
    Heh. I love those accents, but I'm stuck with a boring Australian accent. Not much I can really do about that, though.

Only a week left of holidays :(

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Heh. I love those accents, but I'm stuck with a boring Australian accent. Not much I can really do about that, though.

Only a week left of holidays :(
    Australian accents are awesome! It's so, well, foreign. :3

And you have a whole week of holidays? Gawd, I go back tomorrow. Spring break was fun, but it ended too soon. ;;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I have an annoying New York accent. I swear to god that I am proud of it but here its just damn annoying cause people look at me and go, American? Bah get away! But then some people who are my close friends do not mind at all cause they aren't idiots who are like the other people. Even one time my teacher for english class told me to read and I was all you sure? And she was all yes and I read and she shat bricks. She was all English and I was all nope America and she was all aha! California? And I was all New York and she was all cool! Ever since that day she has hated me for correcting her 100s of times.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Australian accents are awesome! It's so, well, foreign. :3

And you have a whole week of holidays? Gawd, I go back tomorrow. Spring break was fun, but it ended too soon. ;;
    I have a teacher with a little australian accent. He spent a couple years there and says some little words a little funny. Like stupid, he says shtupid, its kinda funny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back