• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I've never been to Disneyland... just Disney World. :[ Actually I don't think I've ever been to California.
    I've been to California, I went into the Disney park there and the universal studios park.....

Well 1st day of summer vacation, I spend the day at work and I got a sun burn. We took the kids for a walk. I'm red all over, I hope I get a tan. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    CONVERSATION ABOUT DISNEY PARKS! :D Why wasn't I alerted!?

This summer will be my fourth visit to Walt Disney World. I love it there. When we go we make sure we see and do everything. It's an expensive trip so you should try to get the most out of what you paid for. We're going to be outside the parks before the open and stay till they close. We've mapped out which show and parade times we'll be hitting so we know where in the park we should be at what time. Plus the ADRs we've booked. This trip will be two days Magic Kingdom, two days EPCOT, one day Disney Studios, one day Animal Kingdom. EPCOT is close to hitting three days, so gotta move quickly in there. Animal Kingdom really needs to open later. Closes at 5PM and 7PM normally. Tough to fit it all into one day for that park.

Last summer I went to Disneyland Paris, which...was unusual. I'm very familiar with the layout and attractions of the Magic Kingdom. So, it was sort of like being in bizarro Disneyland. XD Everything was very similar but just slightly different to make me go huh? And it was French. lol I liked it's castle though. Much better than the castle of the other Disneylands (except Tokyo, it has Cinderella's Castle like the Magic Kingdom does). I was fine with the Studios park. Crush's Coaster needs to be brought to the others parks pronto.

I want to go to Disneyland in California. That's Walt's baby and unlike WDW which is seen by management to be a special once-in-life time thing for most families, Disneyland gets a lot of local traffic. So, they end up updating and changing things regularly.

And I really, really, really want to go to Tokyo DisneySea. So badly.

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Gee Disney World is nice >3 Same experience also when i was young =3 and it was Fun ^_^
    * giggles * I Really love Mickey Mouse when i was young * winks *

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    My favorite ride was the Elevator that was suppose to crash when a lightning hit the buidling, twilight tower of terror I think... Then there was the flight simulator were you were flying over everything and could smell the apples and the stuff you saw below.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I think that thing is called Hollywood Tower Hotel. Only remember that because I once watched a movie in TV that centered around that hotel and made a whole ghost story out of it. Very cool. =3

King!

better
    Years
    I've been to Disney World...but.....over 6 years ago, when I was about 5, I think? I don't remember much, just that....

1) My mom was pegnant with my sister.
    2) ALL of my 4 grandparents came.
    3) Hearing "It's A Small World After All".
    4) Riding a Buzz Lightning Ear or something ride where you shot aliens. My grandma started shooting the little cute good aliens, and I was like, "No Grandma, Thos Are The GOOD Aliens!" xD
    5) Seeing A Tarantula in a cage where Tigger and Pooh were....

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Disney World! =D

I love that place. Triple Mountain Whammy = epic win. And Everest is just awesome. I haven't been to Magic Kingdom in while, though... most recently, our family went to Epcot when my mother insisted I run a freakin' half marathon at Disney. *scowl*

Disney World is awesome enough I have no desire to visit any of the Disney Lands.

But, if I love anything more than Disney World, it's Islands of Adventure. That place is way too much fun (ride The Hulk four times in a row and you'll know why xD).

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    OMGGGG DISNEY DISNEY YAYYYY <33321 XD (Sorry if the topic has already been passed over, but this post took awhile to write for some reason)

Kay, so my first time at Disney was when I was four. Please tell me that this is funny! My divorced parents didn't communicate, but somehow my father found out through my grandmother through my brother that we were going to Disney. So he found out the hotel and pretended he was a doctor to get in. When we get there, who's waiting for us but good 'ol dad. Boy was Mom thrilled when we spent the whole week there with him. XDDDD;

Second time was when I was six. I don't remember much.

Third time was soon after. We went with family friends. It was my first experience with Typhoon Lagoon! LOVEEEE IT! There was also a hurricane, if I remember correctly. Wasn't a Cat 3 or above, but still cool to watch without injury. :'DDD

Fourth was a year after that. We took a train and it took 32 hours from the Northeast US (I think we drove to NYC first and then took the big train from there. I don't remember though). So it was soooo long and soooo boring and my grandpa farted sooooo much which caused people to stay away. Plus, there was this lady who kept dumping her baby's diapers in the garbage. Be on a train with THAT for a day and a half! The trip was fun though.

Fifth was a couple years later. I was with a school, I think. It's a foggy trip and there wasn't much to it other than at how I was almost sick to my stomach over Medieval Times food.

Sixth was some years later too. That was a fun trip. I went on Space Mountain (my first and only roller coaster) and walked around with my friends who were there. FUNNNNN! :333221

Seventh wasn't Disney World. It was Disney land. Btw, that was last year. The plane ride was awesome (friends also there) andandand I got great pictures. My friends and I walked all over and went in this House of Horrors thing. AMA FREAKING ZING. I got hurt though from being pushed around. It was still worth the funnnn! California was beautiful too. :]]]

So yayyy. Seven times at a Disney! I own the world. :<

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I've been to Disney World once and that was when I was little. It occurred in the early 90's.

The adventure wound up on tape, but I remember going on some Back to the Future ride and seeing some Ghostbusters live show. I also remember watching my brothers play at an arcade there.

I had acquired some plushies, but I think they're gone now.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I've been to Disney World (in florida) too many time to count....I don't like rides very much, but I just love the place...or at least, the concept of the place.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I've never been to any Disney World. (a) cause it's in the US, (b) cause I was never that huge of a fan of Disney. Plus it's probably costs a hell of a lot.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've never gone to any of the Disney-affiliated amusement parks, and I will never go to any of them simply on general principle.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh, I've been to Disneyland♪~ when I was 9 years old. At first it was so much fun until....

My childhood was murdered for eternity +.+...

Thank you very much, very very small world.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ahaha. I just went to Disneyland on Friday! It's something called GradNite for us seniors in Southern California to go to. They close the entire park down and it's from 11PM to 6AM. It was great. Barely any lines, aside from on Space Mountain. There was some dance club things for people to hang out and dance, but I took advantage of there being no lines and went on all the great rides. :D

I want to go again soon simply because I love Disneyland. I just enjoy amusement parks and luckily I've got a bunch near me here in SoCal. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back