• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    It's so fun, too~

Even if I can't understand what the heck's being said, I still love having Pokemon follow you in HG/SS. My shiny Noctowl also maintains its shininess when following me around~ I love that~ Since shiny Pokemon don't have sprite color changes when you're looking at your entire party/PC boxes ;_;

Inorite? D: I hated that the shiny colors did not show in party view.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I should be doing NaNo. But instead I'm playing that game Nica screenshotted and posted in her blog XD

I'm just happy I have a shiny Noctowl <3 GunSaberSeraph traded it to me~

Years
  • The partner pokemon feature in HG/SS will be amazing. It is one of the things that will make this game the ebst in the series. Hey, quick question for you guys. Will you be using the Battle Frontier in HG/SS, or continue using the one in Platinum (which I assume as all your records)?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I've just noticed that this place has started to become a second CS DCC with all the supporters running around.

To your question, Lady Gaga, I will be continuing with my Platinum Battle Frontier saved game. Once I reach the Battle Frontier in HG/SS, I will probably start over again as I will not transfer any Pokemon from Platinum to HG/SS. Ah well, thats the fun of Pokemon to me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'll try out the HG/SS Battle Frontier~

I'm pretty confident with my Feraligatr, Flareon, and Bellossom, after all~ Same with my Porygon2, shiny Noctowl, Umbreon and Dragonair~

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • The partner pokemon feature in HG/SS will be amazing. It is one of the things that will make this game the ebst in the series. Hey, quick question for you guys. Will you be using the Battle Frontier in HG/SS, or continue using the one in Platinum (which I assume as all your records)?
    lol what records i dont know what you mean

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • i barely even pick up my D/P anymore, so i'm never wi-fi battling there.

THouh on Platinum i am and am pretty happy with my Dragonite/Charizzard/Metagross combination. I can't wait to see what the HG/SS frontier will be like.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'd love my Platinum a lot more if my DS could take my Internet's security but it can't so I don't even go on it any more. Instead I use Shoddy Battle.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The DS's wifi range sucks so I used to have to go across the street to use wifi but they've added security so now I have nowhere to play.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    When I had WiFi on my DS, I never went on. One of my friends asked if I had WiFi, I said no even though I did, because I forgot.

phail

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I can't use DS Wi-Fi at my mom's. Because I don't know what the WEP key is ;_;

So I just use it at my dad's.

God, Knowing is scary.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I have Wi-fi, but I don't play Pokemon at all anymore. D:
    I tend to drift out of the habit then come back and start playing again at weird times. I'll get back into Pokemon once Heartgold comes out, but after that I'll soon start neglecting it. :T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back