• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014

Um, ~40% @ RottenTomatoes is that that great. :p

And whenever someone authors a work of fiction there is something called 'suspension of disbelief', meaning the reader must be convinced the fictional plot has enough elements that make sense so that they can read it without going "this is all baloney".

This movie just relies on special effects and doesn't even follow the nature of physics.

I use Rotten Tomatoes too, which is why I'm not seeing 2012 anytime soon. kthnxbai

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Speaking of 2012, I made an equally ridiculous doomsday theory about 2012, too:

Twilight is slowly taking over the world, an event which was predicted by the Mayans centuries ago, and if their prediction is correct, Stephanie Meyer will rise up to power in the year 2012, shortly after the final movie is released, which will probably be around fall or winter of the year. Doesn't it make sense?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    What are Cysts? o.O And how are they fun? I had surgery twice before
    "A cyst is a closed sac having a distinct membrane and division on the nearby tissue. It may contain air, fluids, or semi-solid material"

I was being sarcastic about them being fun.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I had a cyst in my jaw XD To fill and heal it, they used my own blood. XD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I have never spelled 'kthnxbai' like 'kthxbai', and I will keep 'misspelling' it.

That is all. /shot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back