• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'd like to say that I finally finished reading Atlas Shrugged after a year. .___.

I started Summer 08, read the first 800 pages and didn't touch it again until two weeks ago.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • lol is that bad that I'm so freaked out over spiders that spider pokemon creep me out too? T_T
    I hate spiders too, it's okay.

I'd like to say that I finally finished reading Atlas Shrugged after a year. .___.

I started Summer 08, read the first 800 pages and didn't touch it again until two weeks ago.
    That must've been an insane book with an insane amount of pages.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I hate spiders too, it's okay.

There was this one spider that had been living in my room for 3 weeks, and everytime I tried to it I would chicken out 'cause it always seemed like it was looking into my soul and knew I was afraid of it. And then my mom came in and the spider farted and then my mom gave me a look like >:O and I made a face like D: and the spider was just like >:]

And, Yeah...

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • lol is that bad that I'm so freaked out over spiders that spider pokemon creep me out too? T_T

Spoiler:

...Why am I looking at akuroku e_e

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    lol is that bad that I'm so freaked out over spiders that spider pokemon creep me out too? T_T
    D: Spiders are scary.

Spider Pokemon don't have eight legs, or many eyes. : 3 Technically if they were to exist in real life they aren't spiders. :x
    There was this one spider that had been living in my room for 3 weeks, and everytime I tried to it I would chicken out 'cause it always seemed like it was looking into my soul and knew I was afraid of it. And then my mom came in and the spider farted and then my mom gave me a look like >:O and I made a face like D: and the spider was just like >:]

And, Yeah...
    xD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Spiders webs after it's just rained are gorgeous. 83

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back