• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I accidentally stole by just walking out of stores forgetting I had things in my hand, lol. ;-;

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    I have never stolen something. I have had a few of my possessions stolen from me and it annoyed me to no end, so I would never inflict that same annoyance to anyone else.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't recall ever stealing anything from a store at least. I mean, I've lied about if there's any soft drink or iced coffee left in the fridge so I can have it all to myself, but I don't think that counts. :P Although I did get undercharged severely for school food. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Haha oh man being undercharged is the best. Maybe it's a bit bad of me to never say anything, though. goes to ovp to make a thread on undercharging

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    If it is a little shop, then I normally tell them they have undercharged or given me too much change, but if it is a big chain supermarket, then I don't say a word!

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    I believe there is a difference to what you said.
    I define stealing as someone who has knowingly take something that doesn't belong to them. Undercharging is normally unknown by the person who has paid for something, therefore their aren't knowingly taking from a company/shop/whatever.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Oh yes! My mistake.

Today is going very slow for me, how about everyone else?

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Well, that sounds fun. I am currently thinking of ideas to create in After Effects; it is a special effects program if you didn't know, as well as watching CSI Las Vegas. My friend gave me season 1 to season 10. I have lots of watching to do! XD

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    I love using AE. It is such a strong piece of software and it is surprisingly easy to use after a few tries.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm stuck using Windows Movie Maker for my videos, sadly... theyt still turn out decent, but without the special effects I could have, and the Live version is frustrating both in its layout and how you can't save in other video formats anymore with it.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    I am impressed with people who use WMM because I can't use it at all; it is just horrible.
    I use Premiere Pro to do my video editing, I have for over 5 years and I have used AE for over 2 years.

So, I guess I am bias to other brands.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back