• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    I love making AMVs and general media editing. I am currently working on an AMV now, but it is pretty tough because I have picked a very fast song, so I am, obviously, editing the video to that speed.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I get really annoyed when I'm looking for a song on Youtube and all I can find is a crappy AMV featuring the song. But otherwise I'm pretty ambivalent to them.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Well, if you are looking for the song, don't watch the video? =p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I enjoy AMV's and I've made a few of them, one for the Get-Together in particular. But I have to agree that I much prefer the old version of WMM... much better interface, and more options as far as saving my AMV's.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Wow, this hasn't had a post in a while.
    New topic of the day then...

Favourite ice cream flavour! :3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    There are literally too many to choose from...

I do quite like good old vanilla! It goes the best with toppings! But otherwise rocky road is fairly amazing...

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Ben & Jerry's Phish food is amazing for me, but also mint; I could eat them all day. :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Lame.

You need to, and I mean NEED to eat Cookies and Cream with extra Oreos in it. It's simply divine. <3 There's an ice cream shop in my neck of the woods which give you several choices of ice cream flavours and mash in anything you want into it, such as Mars Bars, Oreos, Pedo Gummi Bears and so on. It's quite amazing tbh.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

You need to, and I mean NEED to eat Cookies and Cream with extra Oreos in it. It's simply divine. <3

Cookies 'n Cream is my favorite ice cream flavor, by far. Second would be vanilla. Ice cream is so good on a hot day, and where I live, they want the heat index to be over 100 degrees, this is a day to whip out some ice cream.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Ice cream! Chocolate fudge brownie B&J's ftw.

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd like to marathon Pretty Cure, but this craptacular internet connection is keeping me from downloading the newest episodes :/ My internet is being especially annoying today :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Marathoned Love Hina, downloading FLCL. And since a couple of my friends have been talking about Precure, I'll start getting those.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Somebody please kill me I just heard "My Moment" in it's entirety.

Favorite Flavor would probably be Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back