• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    According to quantum physics, it looks like we're having to do with about twelve space-time dimensions. So that's a possibility.

Well, we already know what the fourth dimension is, since Einstein. Time, because it is relative.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    According to quantum physics, it looks like we're having to do with about twelve space-time dimensions. So that's a possibility.

Well, we already know what the fourth dimension is, since Einstein. Time, because it is relative.

It's not just a possibility, it's completely true. The fourth dimension is time, all movies are 4D technically. :3

And it's 13 dimensions, not 12.

Sorry, I am a total science nerd. XD;
    Randomly wakes up at 11pm, doesn't feel too great. Morning all.

omg ;o; *hugs* I hate when that happens! I usually try not to move because if I do I'll vomit everywhere. D:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I got up pretty late today xD Usually get up at 7 but I got up at 10 today... such a good sleep. Maybe the fact I slept at 11 last night

BTW I got a supporter status today! I'm happy :D

Congratz on the supporter-ship! I'm getting one pretty soon too

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    lol, i'm like the only one in this thread who hasn't got a badge.

Hmmmm, think i'm gonna go for a random walk before it gets hot later on.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Well at least you haven't had your account that long. I really wish I was active during name changes -_-. Oh well it is what it is. I don't feel like creating a new account just to get a new name.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It's not just a possibility, it's completely true. The fourth dimension is time, all movies are 4D technically. :3

And it's 13 dimensions, not 12.

Sorry, I am a total science nerd. XD;
    I worship you now. 8D

/school hasn't even mentioned quantum physics so far, and wikipedia is just a big wall of text
    I changed my username a few months before they removed that option, I think. Happy with it as it is :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I don't really understand name changes, except for people who picked a nooby name when they registered, but otherwise... I have had this nick for as long as I can remember and I'm not really ever considering changing it. It's... a part of my online self XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back