• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Meh, I don't normally feel the heat as some would put it, rather my body reacts to the cold more than anything.

But yeah Seattle (where I live currently) is much cooler than normally. It's supposed to get even cooler soon.

I don't believe my summer vacation has started yet.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It's been (and still is) lovely here today, regardless of that I've been stuck putting these garden chairs together, the bain of my life it is I tell you now! ;_;

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I agree, she even made a song about rehab if that's what I remember hearing on the news. I think it's a bit more sad too see the people in Norway senselessly getting killed. He was a strong supporter of the Conservative party so he goes to a Young Labor party camp and kills them cause they don't have the same views as him.

Years
    I agree, she even made a song about rehab if that's what I remember hearing on the news. I think it's a bit more sad too see the people in Norway senselessly getting killed. He was a strong supporter of the Conservative party so he goes to a Young Labor party camp and kills them cause they don't have the same views as him.

And what's just as sad is that Amy Winehouse's death sort of overshadowed that. He killed almost 100 people.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

And what's just as sad is that Amy Winehouse's death sort of overshadowed that. He killed almost 100 people.
    That's just the way the popular media is. As far as they're concerned, celebrities always take precedence over terrorism.

Years
    Speaking of journalism and illegal things, I wonder what will eventually happen to Fox News with this whole bribery scandal their daddy company is going through.

Years
    Speaking of journalism and illegal things, I wonder what will eventually happen to Fox News with this whole bribery scandal their daddy company is going through.

They'll get a Free Pass. Cuz they have money and are "Job Creators."

Who would ever want to put in jail someone who's called a "job creator?" o3o

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

Probably what Netto said - but wouldn't it be nice if all of Fox News just seized to exist because of a unfortunate (for them..and only them) series of events?

:D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Defeating an evil corporation and stopping their evil plan. Sounds like a good thing.

But they have thousands of employees that depend on the evil plans in order to feed their families. Do you really want to ruin the life of thousands of people?

Doesn't sound that much like a good thing any more.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Defeating an evil corporation and stopping their evil plan. Sounds like a good thing.

But they have thousands of employees that depend on the evil plans in order to feed their families. Do you really want to ruin the life of thousands of people?

Doesn't sound that much like a good thing any more.

Thanks for ruining our fun, Pokestick. :(

And now I have brain-freeze. ;o;

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Brainfreeze sucks... I get it all the time while drinking 7-11 slurpee :P (I drink it too fast)

I'm drinking one of those right now actually! Well, it's a Circle K Froster but same thing.

The trick is to put your tongue on the roof of your mouth. o3o

It's 3:33! The aliens are coming! ;o; (From a movie)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back