• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I was born in the United States, but both my parents are Vietnamese. I've never been to Vietnam though... But I don't really care if I ever do or not. D:

The only other country I've been to was Canada (Niagara Falls also).

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I've been to Canada, only to visit my relatives, though. I have the USA to travel to next Summer.

Years
    I've been to Germany for a Yugioh Championship Series tournament. Been to Thai Land, England (since I'm born an Aussi) and one other place which I'll keep to myself.

PS: Looking forward to our next match, Donavannnj.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd like to go to the US (again) next spring some time, but it's all funding-dependent so... not particularly sure on that front.

Also, gaizgaizgaiz: I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN! If this were on Twitter, it would definitely be a #firstworldproblem but it's amazing how happy the simple act of being able to access the 'net without having to buy a coffee at Starbucks. BLISS!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I cba to read back a page but it looks like we're talking about leaving the country?

I've been to Italy and France on separate occasions, Skiing in Italy eclipsed sightseeing in France in terms of enjoyment.

Years
    I'm going to Japan next week. I'm so not ready or packed or anything and have a million things to do before I go. It's gonna be great. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm going to Tijuana this weekend to see an auntie of mine. I'm really not that excited, honestly. The border wait time to cross to SD is hoooooooooooorible.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    oooh tijuana, sounds intriguing
    i don't know about you, but i'd be excited to go anywhere that means escaping the routine of a usual day at home

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    oooh tijuana, sounds intriguing
    i don't know about you, but i'd be excited to go anywhere that means escaping the routine of a usual day at home

Agreed.

I'm traveling to Turkey in a couple of days --should be interesting, considering me, 3 girls and 4 guys are going.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My dream vacation is to some place tropical, with a white sandy beach and crystal clear waters. Another is just in a nice cabin in the woods with a lake, but I've done that a few times so the first is probably what I want to do the most.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    My dream vacation is to go to a plain. Just some mountain away from civilisation, covered in wild grass, not many trees, just so I can look at clouds on a nice day.

I don't know where I could do that but still...
    South Africa is probably your best bet.

I'll probably go to England next summer after I graduate to visit my dad.

Years
    My dream vacation would be a cross-globe urban tour to places like Tokyo, London, Paris, Dubai, Seattle, Hong Kong, and Toronto. It'd be insanely expensive, so I doubt such a vacation will ever happen. ^_^;;

Wow you're making me want to plan one through international organizations or College Classes. @~@

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    Haha yeah about London...the fire's, I believe they started of a riot... or something and now they're spreading around the UK. Many people are dying and buildings are being destroyed. I also think people believe it's just a time to steal stuff and go on a crime spree.
    I'm disappointed with the way society is turning out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back