• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    And I thought I was pushing it when I got over 50 hours, omg.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I'm playing Platinum right now.

My clock on Ruby is at almost 400 hours. I don't play it anymore because I just need 100 straight in the battle tower to complete the game 100%.

What about the event where the rocket goes to the moon so you can catch Jirachi?!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    what post was I looking at @__@

I have a 3DS, but I rarely ever play DS games on it other than Pokémon White

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Holy crap I can't believe tis thing is still going xD I havent been on here in like 2 yrs.... Whats up? hows it goin?

Years
  • I just picked up my pokemon games after, what, 3 months? Whenever I stopped playing White. I also started my copy of HG over, but before that I found I'd left a Dugtrio in my pokewalker. I brought it back and realized I'd left it in there for over a year.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Uhh...I haven't played Pokemon since AX. Which was back in July. :B

Been busy with Dragon Quest 9. :U

DQ!IX FTW! XD I love that game. I would be playing it right now if my brother wasn't playing on our only copy. >__<

I haven't played a Pokemon game is ages. 0__0 Makes me feel weird, being on a pokemon fan forum, and not having played one in seemingly forever. XD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • 3 days ago I started playing again Pokemon Black. I haven't played Pokemon since 2 months ago. Incidentally, my Diamond cartridge has 950 + hours of gameplay XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Strangley enough i wa splaying Fire Red after over a year off, i love emulators as you can fast-forward though the level grinding with x3 speed.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • That's the weird thing about PC. So many of us got sucked in here because of Pokemon (duh, PokeCommunity), but even after Pokemon becomes a smaller part of our lives it's hard to let go of the forums.

I think it's because there's so much more to do here than just Pokemon, and partly because the members are so welcoming and friendly compared to other online communities.

That's what makes this forum better besides the better members, better staff, better layout, more perks, etc. There's more to do than just talk about Pokemon. >_>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • That's the weird thing about PC. So many of us got sucked in here because of Pokemon (duh, PokeCommunity), but even after Pokemon becomes a smaller part of our lives it's hard to let go of the forums.

I think it's because there's so much more to do here than just Pokemon, and partly because the members are so welcoming and friendly compared to other online communities.

Being a lapsed Pokemon fan on PC does have its challenges, though :p The non-Pokemon sections have pretty low levels of activity compared to the Pokemon sections, so I often find myself pretty much only posting in the DCC and a select few other threads. This is no complaint, of course, just an observation. I've tried hard to maintain some level of activity after my return even though I'm a tenth the Pokemon fan I was years ago.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I haven't posted in pokémon-related areas for a while and I still keep a decent level of activity XD

I should go back to checking the older games forums though. I'm a sucker for 1-and-2-digit bit systems XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I lurk the Pokemon forums sometimes, but I don't think I've posted over there in years.

I just have nothing really to add cause I'm not exactly a POKEMON PROFESSIONAL. I play casually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back