• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascaris

boogey
Years
  • ive been reading the millennium trilogy by steig larsson. currently in the last book, the girl who kicked the hornets nest. its an alright read. im pretty excited for david finchers adaptations of the trilogy. the trailer for the girl with the dragon tattoo came out a few weeks ago and looks amazing.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh, I started reading Matched by Ally Condie. This is the first in a trilogy, and if you read The Hunger Games you'll love Matched. I can't wait until Crossed comes out. It takes place in the future in a Society, and everything's changed in the future. I can't really explain the story that well, especially since I'm still reading it. But so far it's amazing.

I only read like, the new Naruto chapters for manga (like, once a week or something? I dunno but every once in a while I check at a wesbite).

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I was never a fan of Doctor Who, I thought it was funny but it all seems too crazy for me! lol

Years
  • ive been reading the millennium trilogy by steig larsson. currently in the last book, the girl who kicked the hornets nest. its an alright read. im pretty excited for david finchers adaptations of the trilogy. the trailer for the girl with the dragon tattoo came out a few weeks ago and looks amazing.

The trailer for TGWTDT looked amazing and I hope its really good. I've been meaning to read the books myself.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • For an avid reader from the same country, I haven't read much at all of Stieg larsson's work. Just the first book xD;

I do love Dr. Who, though. And anime's good too. I'd be glad to see an official attempt, but chances are it'd just end up like the Marvel ones this year :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I watched all of the Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant episodes but not many others, Tennant was my favourite by a long shot though.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I watched all of the Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant episodes but not many others
    Same here, except that I've also seen all Series 5 and the first half of Series 6. I've also seen some of the fourth Doctor's episodes.

Years
  • If it's not the longest scifi show ever it certainly feels like it. I've watched the first 14 years of it and some of the episodes are painfully slow and boring.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Stargate, been a lot of years since I last saw that one. tbh sci-fi has never really been my genre of choice so i missed a lot of the late 90s/early 00s stuff.

Oh...Andromeda was cool...I mean it had Hercules in it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back