• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    …Damn it, I misread that ;__;
    People in the medicinal field do get paid an amazing amount, but they do have a difficult job.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have 7 uncles and 2 aunts. 5 of my uncles and 1 of my aunts are millionaires. The rest are pretty rich. And we're just normal D:

My cousin got a Pink BMW for her bday lol xD

Years
    I wouldn't mind getting to know your uncle. That's not a bad amount of money to bring home to the family a year. XD;

ahaha same here, XD

Honestly id say they deserve that much, based how much work actually goes into becoming a medical professional. (like over 10 years of Grad school/med school/fellowship, etc) And the whole saving lives and helping people thing. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The stupid thing is, two of my uncles and their wives only work 10 hours a week and make half a million dollars a year D:

Changed up my profile again to match, how does it look? xD

Zet

Years
    ahaha same here, XD

Honestly id say they deserve that much, based how much work actually goes into becoming a medical professional. (like over 10 years of Grad school/med school/fellowship, etc) And the whole saving lives and helping people thing. :)

And when they can't save a life, the family tries the sue the pants off the person who tried to save the life. :(

Pretty sad if you ask me, and I don't see why they should be allowed to do to that when the doctor/surgeon tried their best.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    And when they can't save a life, the family tries the sue the pants off the person who tried to save the life. :(

Pretty sad if you ask me, and I don't see why they should be allowed to do to that when the doctor/surgeon tried their best.

It's because most people's greed outweighs their sense of decency.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I wish I had the self control to wake up at 7am every morning. :/ Or even 8. Or even 9. >_>; On days when I don't have to get up for something (work, school, etc.), I can easily just sleep in all morning.
    Same here! Since I got back home in June I haven't gotten up past 12pm... except on the odd occasion when I've had to go and do something like have my haircut. I just can't seem to wake up early. Yet during the school semesters, I seem to be able to get up around 9am for classes, with no problem at all. I also had no problem getting up at 5am to go to work for 6. Oh well, I'll enjoy sleeping in while I still can. ;D
    Wow! Creepy! O_O

I feel scared. ;__;
    Okaaaaaaaay. o.o
    I always wake up around 8-9 AM, ofc in my free time.
    8am is too early no matter what you're doing in your freetime. 9 is the earliest, and that's pushing it. I think 10:30 is a good time to get up when you have nothing to do all day. XD;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    My alarm clock on my phone is extremely annoying. The only option is this lady saying "It's time to get up! The time is ___. It's time to get up! The time is ____" and I feel like throwing her across the room when she comes on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back