• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

first post here :shocked:. Guess theres gonna be a fight so Ill just sit back and watch:cool:. I wonder whos gonna win

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    first post here :shocked:. Guess theres gonna be a fight so Ill just sit back and watch:cool:. I wonder whos gonna win
    Theres not going to be a fight :/

Me and Philip are like brothers! We'll never fight :D Unless its over a taco. I'll go into beast mode then >:D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    They're pretty much equal, and don;t judge! It may seem disgusting but people who thought it was disgusting tried it and were amazed
    I've had them before so I can judge. L3

ScO is actually awesome.

And Charry-Star, I didn't know we were that close D:
    Are you a boy or a girl anyway?
    D: We were </3

I thought you knew....*runs away screaming; YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL* xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    the Fred movie premiers tonight. Isn't that awesome? I'VE BEEN HIT BY NOSTAGLIA!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, it was worth asking XD

The Unborn is kinda weird. Kinda creepy. But not to creepy that I won't be able to sleep :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back