• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The last creepy movie was watched was 'The Orphan'

And... unlike the other "creepy" movies I've seen, it was actually pretty creepy. Not enough to give me nightmares or anything, but I did shudder.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyone who watches Fred and enjoys it should be banned from watching movies ever again.

Edit: Scratch that, just don't watch a video ever again. You don't deserve to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've managed to stay away from PC for a few months (not on purpose though). After that though, the most I've stayed away is a few weeks, due to vacation or something of the sort but even then it was only a week, because during my trip to New York I was still here on PC.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years

No one ever really stays away from PC, do they? :P Even just a check every now and then, most people do come back in some capacity.

WHATEVER JORFE! Stop bullying me. I'm going to report you to the staff if you don't cut it out.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Why is that if I may ask?

Well, a) Fred is not funny and never will be, secondly b) Anyone who actually enjoys his videos is usually lacking (ihu luke) maturity and c) for him to get his own movie is a mockery of all the people who try so hard to get a movie role but lose out to the untalented 'celebrities' like Fred.

This is like how nigahiga has his own show; he's funny, but really? His own show?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    You can't stay away. The server telepathically connects with our minds. Most of Fred is just amusing, I dont really think anyone thinks some of his really good in essence, but most of them are good. awesome.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I can see you. I can see in your window right now. I didn't know you wore a skirt in your free time. It's cute. Fits your body type.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Aww.. Luke.. you made her change the post. I had a funny image about high post counts. Well I can link to it right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back