• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Still, there are a lot of people who have the ROMs and have made them work.

That's what I like to call the inevitability law of software/computer security: No matter how secure you make it, someone's going to crack it eventually.

Yeah, So I'm guessing action replay won't work on this game either? I've heard people complain about not being able to use it on HG/SS and I laughed at their frustration
    If it didn't work with HGSS, then I'd assume it doesn't work with B\W.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Actually, action replay does work on B&W just fine. I tried it yesterday and it worked. I am using Desmume. The game slows down a little bit though.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    This is the new cutest song ever. 8D
    ...Also, just a hit in the dark here, but do any of you roleplay Kingdom Hearts?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Yaay! Got my supporter thing. My username is blue! xD Haha.

When did you guys donate? if you remember

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Oh yea. New features are available for supporters. Better check'em out. I needed a bigger sized avatar.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Yeah, 20x20 pixels larger. And more things but I didn't see what yet.

And welcome to PC, zones.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Yeah, I found it annoying as well. Paypal nor the mobile thing were not working for me, and I had to one-time donate using amazon, which is easier by the way. Though I wanted to donate more but $25 was the only option there. I was ready to donate $80

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back