• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember when I donated. I had to PM Rukario and tell him that I did, because I screwed up putting my username with I sent the money via Paypal. XD;

That makes me want to hunt down Hiiro and do the same thing. Which wouldn't be too hard, I don't think~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I donated a little over a year ago, and IMO it's definitely worth it.

Only problem is when I donated through PayPal, it didn't give me the option of putting my PC username in a comment box or anything. But no biggie; I just PMed an admin about it and it went through fine after that.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd donate, but I'd rather be a supporter tier 5 from the beginning and I won't have $25 to spare for quite a bit.

I donated and I forgot why.

Extra PM space seemed SO IMPORTANT TO ME. At the time. No one talks to me anymore </3
    WHAT I TALK TO YOU ALL THE TIME ;__;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not into fads. I'm into getting into things that no one's into.

This is why I'm awesome.

Honey, when people say that, it's usually the case that they're not awesome!
    xoxo
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

YEAH MAN
    I DIDN'T GET ON FOR A DAY
    THEN I GOT ON BUT DIDN'T POST

AND I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM TODAY :D
    I'M SO PROUD OF YOU n_____n
    Making the smiley bigger is always a great way to escape character limits 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back