• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I hate eggs, I like throwing them though. It would be cool driving in your car and throwing eggs at random people, wouldn't it? : D

..nothing beats a large pizza for lunch!

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Haha. I know >:-D It would be cool, wounnit? We threw eggs once at an 8-wheel truck driver and he followed us for like 2 hours. We stopped after that. Lol.

Do you guys like pranks or jokes? L'emme here some..

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Sert, in 12 minutes? And you're here? :O Haha.

And Pokestick, haha. Is that from Bleach, if my memory serves well? I miss that show D:

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Is my avatar okay? I just finished watching Lost yesterday and Sawyer was the coolest, most bad-ass character in the show.

Anybody watched it?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    It's afternoon here :D

And good morning. BTW, IGIKO, SHIZUO OWNS IZAYA!

And nice signature.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    IZAYA IS MY SECOND FAVORITE, BUT DID YOU SEE SHIZUO? HE THROWS EVERYTHING AROUND! HOW COOL IS THAT? I LIKE IZAYA BECAUSE HE IS SMART AND MANIPULATIVE. [/shot]

Is there a second season for Durarara!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back