• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Lol are they funny to hear talk XD.
    That's..um..only slightly offensive. (Slightly is sarcastic)

Anyways, besides people being RUDE..

I am going to major in Accounting..Nursing..or Forensic Science..haven't decided.

And no, CSI did not turn me onto Forensics. It was NCIS the fact that I like analyzing stuff. :3

Years
    My high school had a CSI class that counted as a science credit when I graduated. ^-^;;

That's something I ran into too before I had decided to come back home and take college courses at the county college. At my prior university, all students were required to take technology courses, and the majority of the students who were in my technology class had no knowledge of the computer. I sat there in disbelief on the first day as the instructor went through nearly the entire class asking them what the difference between Windows Vista, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Word. The chilling reality of it is that the ones who did know were freshmen. There were two of us. The rest of the class was full of juniors and seniors.

A lot of people are technologically dumb like that still. Helps keep people like myself employed while we go through our schooling to get better jobs. ;)

But many of my fellow students who were technologically illiterate were attending through a dislocated workers program from the aviation industry or were recent immigrants. I go to a technical college.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Donnie! We haven't talked in a while D:

My high school only has forensics D: But, I'm going to take it because it peeks my interest.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Surmonter you're at 1,000 posts. ^^

I am a Double Major- History and Political Science. :)
    Worship me!

:D

I joined in August. I need a life. XD;
    I still have 2 more years of high school left after this year, and then college. What joy.
    I am on my senior year. </3 Not excited for adulthood.

My high school has a half-semester class of Forensics. I enjoy it.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I joined in June 2007 and he has more posts than me. What great things he is achieving! (Charizard I mean. If you count Surmonter's posts on his old account I'm sure he has more than me too.)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, it does congrats bro.

Actully I have a life I have a good family, friends, and a girlfriend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back