• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh okay.

I think squirrels hate me. One nearly bit me and I wasn't even close to his nuts!

*cue laughter from the sexually minded crowd*

My best friend Lorenzo likes breasts and butts. I wonder why I still hang around ith him anymore...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I petted a wild squirrel. They're soft *.*

Hang out with people who share the same views and values as you do. You'll make loyal friends that way.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Swt. I don't know how to react to that last sentence.

>> That's like saying a Mexican who doesn't eat tacos. Stereotypical and not very appropriate indeed.

:s

/goes-away

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Stereotypes are funneh, cause they be so ridiculous!
    Creepy guy from The Simpsons said:
    In some countries people lie on the floor and eat bugs.
    Lisa Simpson said:
    What countries are those?
    Have you been to Norway?
    Lisa Simpson said:
    Well they do it in Norway.
    XD

*looks up* DAMN YUSSHIN

No, I hate all breasts in general.

I really don't understand why men like them so much. I only see breasts as baby food, am I broken? :o
    Dude, you will totally find a great girl and treat her right....You are one of the few pure men in this world...I salute you!

Me? I leik boobies...They be nice. I know that's wrong, but they be nice...Shtoopid hormones and the likes!

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Code speaks true, except you might want to work on your sexual jokes.. thing... (I'd call this a "problem") Erik-u. You seem to be doing all right so far, though, seeing breasts as baby food and not for other perverted ideals lol

Perhaps there's hope left after all o-o Now I've met two guys (assuming Erik-u isn't hiding something disturbing) that can be deemed "pure" - Erik-u and my fiance. How rare. Usually people don't even meet one decent person in their lifetime, male or female.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Good boy.

Remember: no bars (that's where people go for one-night-stands); no strip clubs (obvious reasons); no drugs; no looking at other girls, even if it's non-sexually; no taking your shirt off in public; no allowing your woman to wear short skirts and revealing clothing in general; and always be sure to protect her and your family if ever your "friends" make fun.

Just some pointers of the behaviours of a good man. I should write a book on that >>

Years
    Yusshin, you do realize that I am

A: Muslim. So no bars in general
    B. I don't think of woman that way, even if I did I wouldn't look at them like that.
    C. Muslim again, why would I make her wear short skirts in the first place?
    D. Muslim. No druggies, durr.
    E. MUSLIM. WHY WOULD I DO STRIP CLUBS
    F. I always protect my friends and family, so I would surely protect her as well.

Just saying.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Good boy.

Remember: no bars (that's where people go for one-night-stands); no strip clubs (obvious reasons); no drugs; no looking at other girls, even if it's non-sexually; no taking your shirt off in public; no allowing your woman to wear short skirts and revealing clothing in general; and always be sure to protect her and your family if ever your "friends" make fun.

Just some pointers of the behaviours of a good man. I should write a book on that >>

thats funny, i do half those things with my girlfriend.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    thats funny, i do half those things with my girlfriend.

It confuses me. Why do you want to see that when you already have someone to love and see half-naked o0 I tried asking my aunt that, too, since she does that with her fiance, and she told me that I'm old-fashioned and it's great to be old-fashioned like that.

and Erik-u, good boy xD I know some Muslims who aren't like that, though. It's a shame. Most humans are like that, regardless of ethnicity / religion, though. They're just after some ass :s

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

It confuses me. Why do you want to see that when you already have someone to love and see half-naked o0 I tried asking my aunt that, too, since she does that with her fiance, and she told me that I'm old-fashioned and it's great to be old-fashioned like that.

Because it's called human nature. Most of us can't change that.
    And yes, you are rather old fashioned xD.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Because it's called human nature. Most of us can't change that.
    And yes, you are rather old fashioned xD.

I like it, though :] because I'm respectful to the human body.

and I don't think it's human nature; I think it's a lack of values and people basing their actions on what they see on television that turned them that way.

Way back when, strip clubs and whatnaught weren't as popular. They were around, sure, but nowadays, 90% of the world adores them and goes to them (or bars / clubs) often.

Bleh.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    That's because nowadays there's a widely-spread thing called freedom :].

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    That's because nowadays there's a widely-spread thing called freedom :].

Too much freedom is bad D: Now look what's happened: everyone dresses like prostitutes and parades around like eye candy. It's gross lol

[Edit]

Well, not everyone - just most of North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Australia, and I assume Asia. Africa doesn't seem affected, especially since Hollywood's influence doesn't take its toll over there. No one watches Hollywood movies in Africa really.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, I wouldn't say that they dress like prostitutes. That's a little too much. Yes, people flash a little but it's becoming somewhat adaptive.
    I don't find it gross, lol.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Well, I wouldn't say that they dress like prostitutes. That's a little too much. Yes, people flash a little but it's becoming somewhat adaptive.
    I don't find it gross, lol.

I find it gross; I don't want to see boob crack or buttcrack when I'm walking outside. When I have kids in eight years (I'm assuming about eight years, anyway), I don't want them to see that stuff. It may be freedom of "expression", but you can express yourself in a more appropriate manner without infringing the rights of others :s People don't understand that; they assume showing your body off = the only way to be self-expressive, when it's not. People, especially men, just look at you like a one-night-stand.

And saying "prostitute" was an expression >> It just means:

- Short Skirts / Short Shorts
    - Low-V Shirts / Spaghetti-Strap Tops
    - Dresses that reveal the entire back
    - Thongs.
    - Tummy-revealing shirts
    - Excessive make-up

Those kinds of things.

It's very easy to be self-expressive by wearing capris and a nice, non-revealing t-shirt. You can even have a nice little belt in there, some nice earrings, a nice hat, cute socks, nice shoes, a bracelet or necklace maybe... You'd still look nice, but you wouldn't be bothering anyone.

There are tons of ways to be expressive and show off your individuality, but revealing your body so men / women can take interest in your "sex appeal" (which only one man or woman - your husband / long-time boyfriend / wife / long-time girlfriend - should see) isn't the right way to go about it. It just shows you have no self-respect and people look at you badly, or at least, people who have some decency and form of rational judgment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back