• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

It confuses me. Why do you want to see that when you already have someone to love and see half-naked o0 I tried asking my aunt that, too, since she does that with her fiance, and she told me that I'm old-fashioned and it's great to be old-fashioned like that.

and Erik-u, good boy xD I know some Muslims who aren't like that, though. It's a shame. Most humans are like that, regardless of ethnicity / religion, though. They're just after some ass :s

she likes looking sexy. there's a difference between dressing sexy and dressing ****ty. i don't want her dressing raggy

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, I agree with you. But this is what the world has come to. Neither you Nor me can change it D:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    she likes looking sexy. there's a difference between dressing sexy and dressing ****ty. i don't want her dressing raggy

I suppose; to me, sexy = sex appealing = trying to get lusting attention from the opposite sex = wanting to be checked out, regardless of relationship status. S'why I don't like that either, but it's a personal choice.

I just wish I understood better xD Oh well; I guess I'll never comprehend something so abstract to me o-o

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021

Too much freedom is bad D: Now look what's happened: everyone dresses like prostitutes and parades around like eye candy. It's gross lol

[Edit]

Well, not everyone - just most of North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Australia, and I assume Asia. Africa doesn't seem affected, especially since Hollywood's influence doesn't take its toll over there. No one watches Hollywood movies in Africa really.
    Too much freedom isn't bad. Too much bad behavior and lack of morals is bad.
    Also, when I read your posts, I feel like I'm reading something really wise, or something that changes my viewpoints slightly....like reading Albert Einstein quotes...XD
    Wow, PC has taught me a lot of things...XD
    Yusshin, you do realize that I am

A: Muslim. So no bars in general
    B. I don't think of woman that way, even if I did I wouldn't look at them like that.
    C. Muslim again, why would I make her wear short skirts in the first place?
    D. Muslim. No druggies, durr.
    E. MUSLIM. WHY WOULD I DO STRIP CLUBS
    F. I always protect my friends and family, so I would surely protect her as well.

Just saying.
    Although you are a Muslim and Religious, there are still people who do bad things. Despite their faith. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY has done something that they regret or is against their faith. I mean, I'm Christian, and I know that I have sinned. I try not to, but everybody sins. (I'm NOT trying to convert you by saying that you are sinning...XD I'm just making a point. I respect your religion. =D)

I know alot of christians in my class that don't even know what the 7 deadly sins are....*Shrugs at the ignorance*
    XD

So many people are faithful in name only, and live their life as they please.

I also have a theory:
    Everybody is born with moral, or raised with it and learn. Most of the time it is easy to tell right from wrong. The right path is the hardest, but in the end most rewarding. The wrong path is the easiest, but in the end you end up in a dessert, with nothing. (Not literally. XD)
    Now, all our lives we follow the good path, carrying on with our lives trying to be good. But all along the path are crossings, leading to the wrong one. The easy one. We can choose the easy path any time we want, but we choose not to. We believe that we are strong enough for the hardships in front of us, and stay on the rocky road to the right. Everybody goes slightly to the left every so often, in our moment of weakness, when we feel to weak to choose the right path. We soon get back on track again by doing the right thing, but there will always be our weak moments.

But others, who feel that moral is for idiots, and feel that working is stupid when you can get rich robbing/stealing/swindling people easily walk the wrong path....For they are weak. Too weak to choose the right one.
    Therefore, evil people are weak.

Conclusion: My ranting makes no sense.
    14 year old- out. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Good boy.

Remember: no bars (that's where people go for one-night-stands); no strip clubs (obvious reasons); no drugs; no looking at other girls, even if it's non-sexually; no taking your shirt off in public; no allowing your woman to wear short skirts and revealing clothing in general; and always be sure to protect her and your family if ever your "friends" make fun.

Just some pointers of the behaviours of a good man. I should write a book on that >>

You'll never find a man like that.

Too much freedom isn't bad. Too much bad behavior and lack of morals is bad.
    Is there such a thing as too much freedom? The way I see it, freedom has no gray; you either have freedom or you don't.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You'll never find a man like that.

Is there such a thing as too much freedom? The way I see it, freedom has no gray; you either have freedom or you don't.
    OMG THE WISDOM! IT'S POURING INN!!!
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Banka-whazza?

What'chu talking bout there, Binary? [/shot]
    XD
    Also, I don't believe in luck. >XD [/Remembers a past humorous argument regarding Luck, and the people who believe, and those who don't]

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Code, don't make me go to my resurrection form and shoot you with my cero..>:D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Who resurrected the what now?
    I'm more confused than usual! Suddenly, Eric hates me, and a person wants to shoot me after turning into some kind of form!
    WHY?!
    XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Who resurrected the what now?
    I'm more confused than usual! Suddenly, Eric hates me, and a person wants to shoot me after turning into some kind of form!
    WHY?!
    XD

Well, that's why you're a slowpoke who recently evolved into a slowbro.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back