• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh, this stuff. Apparently, I should watch Durarara! because it's great. I'm probably going to get peer-pressured into it by two of my good friends and my girlfriend. D=

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm actually quite disappointed in the recent releases of several new anime... All of them just seem to be about a teen guy who always somehow sees a girl's underwear or smashes his face into her boobs... Its getting quite old, fast.

Years
    If that ever happened to me, I would die. The panties, not the breasts, see too much of those.

If I ever made a Manga, would be One Piece-ish, but a bit more serious. More or less characters....

Bakuman(whoops, Bakugan lol) is a good manga though.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'd love to do something that was more like a combination of 'Now and then, here and there' and 'Digimon'. XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'm bored with my avatars >:| anyone got any sites that offer female avatars of anime characters / animals with clean material? o-o

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    World of infinite possibilities.

I find three really nice icons there.

The Daily Chit-Chat
    The Daily Chit-Chat
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Don't ask why they're named after the protagonists of Samurai Champloo, k?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I found a really good site, actually.

Here

There are a lot of amazing avatars there - easily over 400 different, HQ anime 'tars. Much better than Photobucket lol

[Edit]

I'm prone to say there are around 2000 avatars there.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I have no clue what my next theme should be D: I want it to be from an anime or video game, of course XD

Suggestions? :>

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have no clue what my next theme should be D: I want it to be from an anime or video game, of course XD

Suggestions? :>

I always like your themes, I can remember your last one. That's about it, I don't have anything to recommend really, just wanted to say i'm a fan xD

I'm never happy with my themes. The only reason I keep them for as long as I do is because they take me ages and i'm too lazy to make new ones all the time. I'm a terrible perfectionist =(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Reaaally~? Thanks.

I didn't like my Kotone one as much ._. I loved the avvie, and the profile pic, but not the tag XD

I'll probably stick with another FT one. Or bug my pair about doing a twin theme (she gets Red from PokeSpecial, of course XD).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've only seen, like, three episodes of the original Precure. And that was years ago. I rewatched the first episode when you brought it up in your blog entries, but Idk if I'd continue it or not D:

Honoka ftw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back