• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've only seen, like, three episodes of the original Precure. And that was years ago. I rewatched the first episode when you brought it up in your blog entries, but Idk if I'd continue it or not D:

Honoka ftw.

I might have to go for that Honoka theme when I decide it's time for a change.

Or would another Blue/Leaf theme suit me better? Or, how about an Internal Revenue Service theme?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Blue/Leaf, perhaps? :D /PokeSupetard

Maybe I should go back to my Roswell theme, or make a Rosary theme XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Just like I'll be PC's #1 Diehard Natsu fan <3

/Fairy Tail, watch this statement become obsolete in a year or so

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
    You're probably right, too XD

I don't have anyone I can obsess over other than my Natsu <3

Well, I used to obsess over nothing but anime... but then I found HITT and he changed my life. :D Most people think he looks like a girl but he's a guy. XD

Japanese boys have very small builds so they can get away with being feminine. :D Sometimes it even makes them much cuter. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    As does onii-sama, onii-chan, nii-sama, nii-chan, and nii-san, though each varies with formality.

I'd have my bishies just be my friends. With the exception of Natsu, maybe.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years

I played with matchbox cars in the bathtub... if that counts. D:

lol I played with tonka cars in the tub xD and pogs. Does anyone remember pogs?

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back