• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Um...

I don't name inanimate objects, as there's no real reason for me to. D:

It's to tack something with a funny name so everyone knows what you're talking about without having to make a tl;dr statement.
    For example, the 360 controller with the right bumper that works is called clicky, and the one that doesn't is called crappy. I don't want to say "give me the controller with the non-crappy right bumper" whenever I can just say "give me clicky."

Oh, and I finished Killzone 2 in 2 days. Quite possibly the best 2 days spent in my entire life.
    I would've finished it about an hour ago, but the last boss was honest to god annoying.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Can't adopt someone older than me, dear.

Now that's just a lie.
    I've seen middle aged couples adopt old people.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're a sophomore/junior.
    That still leaves space for a freshman :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    At my school, the 8th graders get their own 1st graders <3 Though depending on the size of either class they may have to pair up or something.

Oh, and know how I was wondering what I'd change my theme to next? No? Well, I changed my theme again, yay |D /random

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    LINK :D

Funny because after getting off I was thinking of listening to my mp3 player and then playing Spirit Tracks (my DS is actually still on, and in standby/sleep/whatever you call it mode).

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    YESS! Someone drew that picture of Link and VM'd me it, tbh it was just far too good to not use.

I'm thinking of adding Triforces D=

Edit: Nevermind, decided they looked awesome and added them xD

Your new theme looks pretty damn shweet as well, Roswell ^^

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    ^yu gi oh abridged reference.

I don't think juniors should be adopting freshman. Juniors aren't that much more mature. How would someone not that much more mature raise somebody?

Stop discussing the negative parts, Derk might change his mind! ;;
    Besides, you're not even mentioning how super special awesome it would be.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg, that was the funniest topic i've ever read in the dcc aside from maybe a few things last year. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back