• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I could apply for a part time job, I just need to go to a place that gives me decent money...

I have to drive... and im flat out horrible at driving.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I started getting into more gory movies since August of last year. I watched a scene from Final Destination 4, and I was like, "JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS AWESOME!!!1!!1"

Then I started getting into the SAW franchise around... November?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I very much dislike gore. Gore at all is a turn-off, especially if it's a plot point. Generally, movies with gore are using it as a plot point. I mean, sure, a little blood is fine with realistic situations, but when it gets to the "gory" point, wtf? I don't watch movies that are so crap they need gore to be "good".

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I think films with gore in it can attract people because of their human nature to be curious. They don't know what happens if you do a certain thing to a certain place on your body, so they see what it would look like.

Personally I find it a turn off too :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Gore in movies or TV shows is definitely a turn-off for me. Many times, it's just for shock value, and as for the times when it does add to the show... it's usually one I wouldn't be interested in watching anyway.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Not a big fan of gore... except in Resident Evil >>

Otherwise, blargh. Friday the 13th was a bad movie because it was just ridiculous killing over'n over for no reason :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back