• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I havden't seen anyh of those. I havden't seen Nightmare on Elm Street either but its mostly about somebody killing others for one reason or another. Now Xhildren of the corn, att least to me, is a creepy movie. And it doesn't help rhat there is a coenfield behind my house. ^^;

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I would but I'm chicken. If I did I probally wouldn't sleep for a year. ^^; Stephen King is an Amazing horror writter, just look at It. But I personally wouldn't read them because 8 have an overactive imagination.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    those movies never freaked me out. The resident evil movies where just awful. Silent Hill on the other hand weirds me out

Years
    Movies? I just saw Kick-Ass, and it was an amazing movie. It was hilarious, the characters and plot were awesome, and overall I think it will be one of the, if not the movie of 2010

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    From what I heard, Avatar & Kickass are neck-to-neck competition-wise.

I haven't seen either, but apparently Kickass is the #1 movie, and Avatar is only #1 for box-office - very distinct titles.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I think we all know what the movie of '10 is...Avatar.
    I've never seen it though XD but I'm sure it'll win all the awards
    it'll probably be the movie that people remember from 2010 but it's nowhere near the best movie.

i just saw book of eli last night and was shocked and amazed at the ending

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't think Kickass will ever top Avatar, though :/

Oh, and I still swear I'm the only person in all the places Avatar was released who hasn't seen it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I don't think Kickass will ever top Avatar, though :/

Oh, and I still swear I'm the only person in all the places Avatar was released who hasn't seen it.

I haven't even downloaded it to watch it. It came to theaters, sure, and I think it was just released on DVD, but I haven't seen it either.

Years
    You don't want to be one of the cool kids that killed themselves to go to blue world because life is so much better there?

Years
    i wanted to see avatar but ill feel let down cos theres no way it can live up to its hype, just like alice and wonderland wasnt as good as i hoped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back