• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I dont use them for tools of war, I use them as friends. :D

I groom mine and put pretty bows in their hair -giggle-

Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    BUG CATCHER JEFF or some other silly name has a ninja CATERPIE in my hack.

It's just a little low-levelled, so it doesn't have great moves (ie. It's got Wrap, Seismic Toss, Dragon Breath and Slam)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    BUG CATCHER JEFF or some other silly name has a ninja CATERPIE in my hack.

It's just a little low-levelled, so it doesn't have great moves (ie. It's got Wrap, Seismic Toss, Dragon Breath and Slam)

Pssssh, some ninja that is. I bet it doesn't even have a ninja headband ¬_¬

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Substitute was annoying. When ever I used it, they one shotted it. When ever they used it.. it took me like have my available move pool.

Speaking of which... the NPCs seem to have like infinite moves... I swear.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Substitute was annoying. When ever I used it, they one shotted it. When ever they used it.. it took me like have my available move pool.

Speaking of which... the NPCs seem to have like infinite moves... I swear.

It was ideal for Mewtwo, whos "weakest" stat was his defence. I can't remember anything managing to one-shot it either.

By the time the Substitute was broken, Mewtwo was all Amnesia'd up and was just OHKOing everything lol.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years

It was ideal for Mewtwo, whos "weakest" stat was his defence. I can't remember anything managing to one-shot it either.

By the time the Substitute was broken, Mewtwo was all Amnesia'd up and was just OHKOing everything lol.

And by the time D/P came, Arceus outdone Mewtwo in stats. XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The new legendaries are kinduh over powered... I wouldn't know about any that you get through special events... I need a gamestop... :<

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Latias has a nice base 110 spA and 110 Speed and a monstrous 130 SpDef. With Calm Mind and recover, it should be pretty beast. xD

Unless Salamence Dragon Dances to outdo you in speed and is able to kill you with Dragon Claw. :(

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I never did end up using them. I don't really to competitive battling... and well.. I always use my starter. I just power level that.. and it wipes anything it needs to. I get it to like level 90 before the E4...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Latias has a nice base 110 spA and 110 Speed and a monstrous 130 SpDef. With Calm Mind and recover, it should be pretty beast. xD

Unless Salamence Dragon Dances to outdo you in speed and is able to kill you with Dragon Claw. :(
    Hence why you find a lot of Scarf'd Latias.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back