• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    Neku is like a little twig. TWEWY is a pretty good game, and I really enjoyed it whenever I played it. I finished it the longest time ago, though.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I love Professor Layton too...
    ...whenever I get a freaking puzzle right. :P I spend most of the game clicking everywhere for hint coins and getting lost. Then, a few years ago, my friend comes up from Texas to visit, picks it up for the first time, and has a perfect score by the time he leaves. To be fair, we basically swapped systems, he did nothing but play PL on my DS and I did nothing but play Loco Roco on his PSP.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've been meaning to buy Scribblenauts, but I told myself I should play some of my existing games before buying more. I really only play Pokémon on my DS now, but I still have some Kirby Games, FFXII:RW, Professor Layton, etc. to finish.
    Eh.... Scribblenauts was boring.

Pterosaur + Chain + Blob + Black Hole

Any combination of those and you'll easily clear every level.

Go for Layton for sure. The first one. Both are good, but I prefer the original. I didn't care much for the plot of the second one.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    So I just got a bird last night. It's a Moluccan Cockatoo. Really smart bird. We've been able to teach it to throw things(to play) so far and to teach him to get on somebody's arm. He's not so good with learning to not bite, but he usually only does when he's either tired or hyper and wanting to play. Really awesome bird.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    Moluccan Cockatoos are very smart birds. They're a type of parrot, but they aren't extremely talkative. The bird I have had kind of a bad history of owners, so he does bite quite a bit unless he's in a really good mood. His wings aren't even clipped yet, but he doesn't fly around or anything.

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    Ugh... Tomorrow I really should work on my big project for my Interactive Multimedia class. It's just the last time I used Flash was in high school and it seems like it's become even less user friendly. What's really very ironic, though, is that although it's the class I hate the most it's also the one I'm doing the best in xD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I've never had a bird as a pet. (b'-')b

Yuppers! ^-^ You're a TWEWY (pronounced too-E! - for some reason that's always how I say it)!

I've always pronounced it as twuu-E. :/ Also, I know like five people who bird pets.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Do you have a high-pitched voice? XD

Not terribly so. It might not be as deep as some of the other boys at my school..(most of them are 1-2 years older) Also, I fail at squealing now.. last year.. I could do.. this year.. nothing comes out..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's Tweh-wee for me too, haha. (Though I have heard twee-wee. xD;)

My brother never remembers the acronym and has no clue what I'm talking about unless I say the whole game's name when talking to him about it though. x_x; it's such a mouthful, augh.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The twe-weeh soundtrack is pretty awesome. Really good music..*googles* ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back