• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    How about having certain days devoted to multiple Pokémon? You can accomodate all 493 or so known species while still retaining a standard 365-day calendar. Off the top of my head, there can be a single day devoted to Eevee and its various evolutions, for instance.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I just go by the number. Cherrim is April 21st because it's #421 (so it becomes 4/21). There are a lot of blanks come May, though, so everything else could be filled in there. XD;

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Rageeeeeeeeeee how do i breed two seperate moves into a pokemon?
    I breed corsola and feebas for mirror coat. Then i breed bagon and feebas for dragon breath. But now matter how much i breed between feebas, bagon and corsola i can't get both moves. Is it impossible?

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    It's not shiny, it's female :/

Females are gray. Males are brown. It's a little something known as gender differences.

Also, 15/1 could work for Mew, because if I recall, in parts of Europe they put the day before the month.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Your game must be glitched, then o_o

I've heard shinies can show up in the Battle Tower, and of course in the wild, but no gym leader or E4 can have a shiny without the game being glitched.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    'Twas probably that then.

ARs are good for events, but for nothing else. 'Cause I'm the person who can't wait for American events to be released.

But yeah, I was gonna say... Since I've played through Emulator!Japanese!Platinum, Japanese!Platinum, and English!Platinum.

Years
    Does anyone know what the list of people at the beginning of a script is called?
    I have to write a script for a radio play that was made as a school project, and all that I am currently missing is that one word.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Rageeeeeeeeeee how do i breed two seperate moves into a pokemon?
    I breed corsola and feebas for mirror coat. Then i breed bagon and feebas for dragon breath. But now matter how much i breed between feebas, bagon and corsola i can't get both moves. Is it impossible?
    Corsola can't learn Dragon Breath. It learns Mirror Coat at level 48, though.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Female Feebas + Male Corsola with Mirror Coat = Female Feebas with Mirror Coat.

Female Feebas with Mirror Coat + Male Bagon with Dragonbreath = Feebas with both moves.

You just have to make sure they don't level up too much.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Corsola can't learn Dragon Breath. It learns Mirror Coat at level 48, though.
    Ummm, ok?

Female Feebas + Male Corsola with Mirror Coat = Female Feebas with Mirror Coat.

Female Feebas with Mirror Coat + Male Bagon with Dragonbreath = Feebas with both moves.

You just have to make sure they don't level up too much.
    Thanks for the help, your a life saver =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back