• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will create world peace.

Years
    Does anyone know what the list of people at the beginning of a script is called?
    I have to write a script for a radio play that was made as a school project, and all that I am currently missing is that one word.
    Like a cast? Lol. That's the only word I can think of. Cast, or Company, or something like that.

Years
    Cats are psycho like that. I should know, I have 2 of them, and my extended family has another 8 or so themselves. (b'-')b

Like a cast? Lol. That's the only word I can think of. Cast, or Company, or something like that.

I believe Mondays suck was looking for "Dramatis personæ". Here's hoping Mondays suck either sees this or found it on his/her/its own. (b'-')b

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    It's not my fault. ;__; Some proverbs grew on me while others weren't really so hot. All in all, after a while of using latin proverbs in general, I thought it was time to switch to profound English sayings that I've made up, such as the "Infinity x Eternity" that I've had in my usertitle for months.

And then you changed it to something not mystical or special at all. >:[

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Moths attempting to swarm one's heart sounds like something that needs to be taken care of with napalm, white phosphorus, or nerve gas.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I noticed I only seem to come when someone refers to an OVP thread. Must be a sixth sense.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    That would have been less dirty if there was an IMVU banner right above the post thing with two IMVU peeps making out.

And what career didja start thinking about?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Guys. It was career day today. Which means that in my school, we had people from all sorts of professions come I know someone's going to mention something about a dirty profession so I'mma go ahead and say no to that.

It has inspired me to take a new view into my future. ♥

tl;dr Derk realizes his dream to become a firetruck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back