• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    You should tell them. Make a little drama in your teenage years just as everybody else did in theirs so you can go on whining for the rest of your life.

In case you didn't catch it, I was kidding.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Guys, I need help.

I got in a fight with a friend after I got annoyed with their hijinks. I've always had issues with this aspect of their personalities. Now, do I continue hanging around with them since we're cool now. Or do I move on? It'll save people from calling me an Oreo or hanging out with the "White Kids" which makes no sense as my friends are: Indian looking Spanish/Fillipino, Chinese looking Colombian, Half Jamaican Mixed Rac (who gets ridiculed for having a "White Girlfriend" xD) and Greek guy. But since they're all like "proper British", since they were born there and kind of ignored their roots, I understand. Thought it could be the way I act, I'm not "Gangster" xD

So, you I stay with them, which I'm not really liking the idea of. Or do I make new friends? I have other friends, but we're not that close. School starts tomorrow so I need an answer ASAP. That's why I posted here instead of Problem Thread. Thanks :)

PS. Those friends don't even invite me out >__>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back