• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    is 5'3" considered short nowadays? I know the human race has grown but i'm not considered short now am i
    I'm 20, 5' 2" (as mentioned) and most people consider me short. I have an 11 year old cousin that's taller than I am.
    There was also a girl in my graduating class that was only an inch or two above the height requirement for children to sit in car seats, which is/was something like 4' 11". There was no doubt that she was short.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    4'11" here. I stopped growing when I was oh...12. >____>
    There's a number of reasons why I ended up being really short. I -don't- think genetics is one of them, considering both my parents are taller than me and so is every other single relative I know of except for possibly 2-3 people out of a clan of...at least 100. Sure, my mom's a mere 2 inches or so taller than me but talk about the really short end of the straw. Methinks physical health conditions were more to blame. Of course, the saying goes "You'll never know!"

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm 179 centimeters and 5'11 tall. I'm not considered tall, though. Just average.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm 5'1" and stopped growing around age 12. I used to hate being so short but I can't bring myself to care anymore. Better to be too short than too tall!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I believe I stopped growing when I turned 18. I'm 5'6" and I'm the third shortest in my family. ^^; Most of the girls in my family took after my mom in the height department, and she's like 5'2".

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hmm my hair smells like burning. I think I straightened it too much.

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    5' 3" and blah blah blah fraction is "average" for females, right?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haven't been on here for a while now, about 3-5 months. And I don't remember really anyone D:

I'm about 5'9 kinda short, kinda tall :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm 6'4" and I have no clue where I get my height from. Neither of my parents are tall, and I don't know anyone in the family as tall as me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back