• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Sad bad. Probably cuz I'm still confused over my schedule for senior year. And HW today. DDD:

Plus Pre-Calc Derivations test! TT^TT
    I remember how much fun it was to fill out school schedules, which I had gotten used to since middle school when we had alternating days...then in my third high school we had four rotating days. My first week I was like "OH GOD WHERE DO I GO D:" but by the time I was a senior it was old hat. Now, at college, I literally switch between two or three rooms so it's kind of hard to screw that up.

Also, mmmm, math.

Years
    I'm kind of out of school, but I don't graduate til tomorrow night XD;
    I'm excited :'D

Also, I don't feel well too . . but mine is more sickness. I have a bad headache. :C
    And . . I also have a decent sized ulcer in the back of my mouth. ;~;

My life is tragic ~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Poor other Aussies.

-is...on...semester break or whatever it's called-

I don't technically have uni til Julyish I think. Though I need to go in for one two hour exam and hand in an assignment but other than that...yeah.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Opposite for me then. XD ;;

School is getting near for me. Our classes will start at June 14 for private schools and June 15 for public schools. x.x

But everything will still be the same. : 3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back