• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I can actually tolerate the sugar. It's the actual milk that makes me sick, though admittedly not as much as it used to. I still refuse to drink plain milk, though; the only way you'll get me to take it in is with cereal or a LOT of cookies. Plain milk's also a good creamer for coffee, come to think of it...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love milk. Especially bagged milk. :D

I'm actually kind of weird in that I only like white milk (and I prefer skim milk) rather than chocolate milk or any other kind of flavour. ._.; I don't think other flavours taste bad but I wouldn't choose them if there's regular milk.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    DOOD nesquick is the best drink mix out there. Anddddddd I just realized that Yoo-Hoo isn't chocolate milk. It's Chocolate Drink. wut? :C

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Strawberry milk always tasted a bit like pure evil to me.

Chocolate milk is good for dessert.

Gotta have milk with Pop-tarts. Cuts the whole sweet, sticky, dry, sugarpastry thing they have going on.

Years
    I don't like Strawberry in general so gross Strawberry milk >3>;

I drink 2% milk. ):
    Chocolate milk is ok, but idk.

Usually, at like iHop or whatever, I just get orange juice because it is the superior ok

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Eww. 2% milk is gross. It's not milk, it's water, and it takes like water too. >_> Whole milk is the best.

Strawberry milk is good if you get the right syrup, but not all syrups are that great. You gotta look for the one that has the right flavor. x3

Chocolate milk is always awesome. :D

Years
    Whole milk is just blah. D:
    It's got so much fat in it. Idek.

In Nutrition/Food Science class sophomore year the teacher did this demonstration to show all of the fat in milks . . and it kinda grossed me out :C

Also, let's just all agree that orange juice is the superior drink :>

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Also, let's just all agree that orange juice is the superior drink :>
    ...and apple juice, and cran-raspberry juice, and mango juice, and and and

I drink Simply Smart when it comes to milk, specifically their skim that tastes like 2%. Their 2% -> Whole is really good too, as is their chocolate milk. Oh! Chocolate soy milk is pretty amazing as well. Normal/vanilla, not so much.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The only milk I drink nowadays is chocolate almond milk :D

It's better than it sounds.

Oh, and milkshakes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Bad as in sick bad or bad as in sad bad?

I feel a bit sick bad. Idk if the stomachache I have was triggered from watching that gory video with these people showing us the digestive system using a real corpse, or if it's from something else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back