• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It comes with the computer so it's sort of like the first one you use and the main one most people use, I guess. I kinda feel like a tool for not using it.

Also, in case anybody was curious, spilling hot water all over your lap really really hurts.

Didn't a woman sue McDonalds because she spilled boiling coffee on her laps? I think she got third degree burns on her legs and had to get her skin grafted. The coffee was about 85ºC though so yeah.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Nope. I mean that the US has 300 million sane or insane people in it. (b'-')b

Just about, give or take a few. And now for Final Fantasy IV. Hopefully I can get far enough so Edward will gtfo my team.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I didn't like FFVI for the DS. It felt too 3Dish for a FF game.
    I also didn't like FFVII much. I liked VI more.

I'd like it more if it wasn't as Dragon Quest hard, but I did always complain that Final Fantasy was too easy. I really liked the new features, such as the augment system though, then Kain would finally be useful for more than jumping.

Damn it, I really wish I had the DS version for this cutscene.

It just doesn't make sense that Rosa disappeared by Golbez stepping on her :(

And Donny, you're missing out. Play Final Fantasy Tactics. It's definitely better than most of the numbered Final Fantasies. That has to tell you something.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    But that's like freaking $99 for a legitimate copy! D: And I have yet to beat FFTA!

If you had a PS3 you could get it for $10 :D
    Too bad the PS3 costs about $300 :(

It's coming in white soon enough, and it looks sexy. Too bad I have the better 60 GB model.
    https://kotaku.com/5580038/ps3-slim-goes-white-320gb

The Daily Chit-Chat

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Wish they had custom firmware on PS3. I saw some awesome things you can with one on the PSP, imagine what they could make for the PS3.

I still think PC > All though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back