• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    lol, cars....what were they smokin, eh? XD
    Nintendo is just as insane as Pixar, though....Plumber who dresses in red chases after princess that was kidnapped by a mean turtle/dinosaur. And he eats mushrooms to live. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    lol, cars....what were they smokin, eh? XD
    Nintendo is just as insane as Pixar, though....Plumber who dresses in red chases after princess that was kidnapped by a mean turtle/dinosaur. And he eats mushrooms to live. XD

And don't forget he gets to fight evil turtles and jump on pole flags.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm on vacation so I'm free from the stress of homework. After a week, I'm going to have piles of homework.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hi guys, wassup?

Pixar is the greatest movie company ever, Dreamworks has done some respectable stuff but they aren't nearly as consistently great as Pixar.

OK, I'm gonna go now.

This man-child speaks the truth.

Years
  • I have some Algebra homework to do, but I'll get around to it in about 30 minutes-1 hour. I'm horrible when it comes to procrastinating.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    This summarizes my childhood:

I just had a grape and I Jizzed in my pants~
    XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    How did you jizz in your pants with a single grape?

The grape was made in Italy. :/
    In other news, SQUARE WATERMELONS!
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    The grape was made in Italy. :/
    In other news, SQUARE WATERMELONS!
    The Daily Chit-Chat
    the reminds me of a question on a test i had once. the question was how do you get watermelons to grow in a square shape. i said to put them in the box when they first sprout because the watermelon itself does not need sun or water to directly hit it to live. the sun needs to hit the leaves and the water needs to get to the roots and leaves.

interesting story?

i opened a window and a breezed rolled in i jizzed in my pants

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • ...I'm perfectly fine with normal watermelon, just throwing that out there. c: Its all pretty awesome~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back