• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Imagine Toothless grew teeth :P That would just ruin the whole movie, a dragon named Tooth.

Actually on second though - Tooth dosen't sound too bad :O

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • i still haven't seen avatar. i wonder if i'm the only one?

toothless does have teeth, they were just retractable, i'm guessing it because when he fires off those plasma beams he doesn't want to burn his teeth

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Despite awesome reviews I never bothered to check out avatar because I didn't wanna have to sit through 2 1/2 hours of a movie... no matter how good a movie is that's too long, imo. Then again, Titanic...

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • This was actually the first time I've went to a theater to watch a movie in more than half a year, since the Disney Pixar UP!

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • This was actually the first time I've went to a theater to watch a movie in more than half a year, since the Disney Pixar UP!
    Up was so good in 3D. Soooo, so so good.

I didn't care for Avatar. I thought the character development was awful and the story was really bland and predictable, and the effects weren't enough to do it for me. :/

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Despite awesome reviews I never bothered to check out avatar because I didn't wanna have to sit through 2 1/2 hours of a movie... no matter how good a movie is that's too long, imo. Then again, Titanic...

Titanic only lasted 3 hours. :D Lord of the Rings: Return of the king was way worse. about 3 hrs and 10 mins. :D THE END WAS SO GODDAMN LONG. Epic movie though. :D

And ive also noticed this...

Why do so many 190-200 min movies get so many Academy Awards? :O

Years
  • loliwin, let me explain.

No movie producer or director would make any movie over 2 hours. Why? Because

1. Actors cost LOTSA MONEYZ, especially if there's a lot of them.
    2. The story has to be good, or millions of dollars go bye bye
    3. THE SET IS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

And that's why Wyatt is the longest movie in history, it's like 4 hours or 6.....Or was it Billy the Kid?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    loliwin, let me explain.

No movie producer or director would make any movie over 2 hours. Why? Because

1. Actors cost LOTSA MONEYZ, especially if there's a lot of them.
    2. The story has to be good, or millions of dollars go bye bye
    3. THE SET IS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

And that's why Wyatt is the longest movie in history, it's like 4 hours or 6.....Or was it Billy the Kid?

Exactly, so if you want to extend it a bit more, make it into the crappiest sequel you can because you know the fans of the previous film will watch it anyways.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • 151 hour film? Those people are crazy D:

Anyway, I don't watch movies much. You people always talk about shiznits I don't do. Durnz you I say! DURNZ YOU.

In other news: I was a complete idiot today and found out my TKMB project wasn't due till next Monday. =<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back