• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I think... I would like to go at least one year without being shipped with someone. :(

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Oh, sorry but it's impossible on PC, plus you know it's totally meant to beeeeeee.

Cherrim

Years
  • It's not even just on PC! ;_; One of my math teachers in grade 12 totally shipped my friend and I.

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh, wow. Maybe it's because you're always late for classes and she wanted to get back at you.
    It was a creepy old guy and... I'm not really sure why he shipped us. D:

*thinks* Was the bad teacher Grade 12 or 11?

(You got shipped with Dean? XD)
    He was BOTH. ;_; But he didn't ship us when we took Calculus with him in gr11. Just Discrete in gr12.

Though I can't... really complain. We got away with cheating on that one test when there was a supply. She wrote down Dean's name for looking at my paper and the next day when he was back, he came over and said something to the effect of "I know Erica is very pretty, but Dean, you can't let your eyes wander during a test." or something sdkfjls lmaoo.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • he came over and said something to the effect of "I know Erica is very pretty, but Dean, you can't let your eyes wander during a test." or something sdkfjls lmaoo.
    That's creeeepy.

I think my first year at PC we were shipped a lot. Which made sense for you because you had power. I don't think I was a mod yet (and I'm not now, so...). So, I couldn't figure out why all these people paid attention to me XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My fifth grade teacher did that. Though, I did request to sit next to this girl for a science class/project and I did have a crush on her, so he wasn't very far off, lol

The girl hated that though... it took her forever to add me on Facebook xD

Cherrim

Years
  • Idk if we were necessarily shipped... or if we were, not nearly as blatantly as I'm shipped now. D8 (...case in point, the post above you. D:<)

@Elite: Haha, awww. Awesome for the teacher to give you a bit of a leg up like that though!

I shouldn't talk. If I were a teacher I'd TOTALLY ship my students. D:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Idk if we were necessarily shipped... or if we were, not nearly as blatantly as I'm shipped now. D8 (...case in point, the post above you. D:<)
    True. Not much of that. Although, I think Abby totally shipped us :|

All I can really remember is once you went to revive the crush thread (I think that's what it was) because it was getting off topic. My handle kept getting dropped when people were guessing. :\

I shouldn't talk. If I were a teacher I'd TOTALLY ship my students. D:
    That's creepy too ;___;

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh yeaaah I vaguely remember that. I didn't even have a crush at the time, that thread was fun.

Cherrim

Years
  • People who go to PC are just that nosy crazy. :( There's no other explanation.

Cherrim

Years
  • ...maybe we can take the nosy factor out altogether. I think crazy still applies to everyone else too. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back