• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • All the American tourists I've ever seen think they're better :s and most of the Americans I meet in MMORPGs are racist as Hell. That's why I generalize. I have barely seen any decent Americans. The ones I see in the places I visit most, aside PokeCommunity (but even here, there's a few that have bad personalities), are always arrogant and obnoxious. I don't base it on the stereotype; I base my opinion on personal encounters and experience with Americans.

Also, Canada beat the Americans in 1812. I know they teach you differently, but you guys ran away when we burned down the White House. We also captured Vimy Ridge in WW1 which was a phenomenal history accomplishment considering the odds and the crappy equipment Canadians had lol
    The buring of the wight house was the British, can you get your facts straight?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • The buring of the wight house was the British, can you get your facts straight?

Technically they were British, but they were British settlers who later became Canadian.

So :| in reality, our nation's people still won the war lol since they did it as British people and became Canadian a few decades after. They became OUR country's people and thus brought THEIR accomplishments with them into the new country.

They won it for Britain, but the accomplishment was Canadian. See?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...you'd be more convincing if you spelt the important words in your sentence correctly. :s

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Did you hear about the two Japanese men on an island near Hawaii? It was a secret base of the Japanese, and they forgot to pick the guys up. Forty years later, they were found, and they thought the war was still on >> but really, the Japanese forgot about 'em.
    Hawaii is too far east, and the last known Japanese holdouts surrendered in the 1970s, roughly three decades after the end of the war. Try to get your details straight next time.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years

• Hawaii is too far east, and the last known Japanese holdouts surrendered in the 1970s, roughly three decades after the end of the war. Try to get your details straight next time.

geez Jack, don't be so mean. XD

anyway, I actually didn't. I don't ever watch the news anymore because nothing interests me. :< That and it's usually about politics. D:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years

• Technically they were British, but they were British settlers who later became Canadian.

So :| in reality, our nation's people still won the war lol since they did it as British people and became Canadian a few decades after. They became OUR country's people and thus brought THEIR accomplishments with them into the new country.

They won it for Britain, but the accomplishment was Canadian. See?
    But America won the war of 1812 >.<

Also if it wasn't for America, Germany would of won war world 2.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • But America won the war of 1812 >.<

Also if it wasn't for America, Germany would of won war world 2.

It's world war II not war world 2. D:

Problem with America, is that we think to much of ourselves. I'm not saying we're a bad country but sometimes we kind of get all YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS. A lot of countries get jealous because we have this and that and we always act like we're the best. >_<

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • because we are the best
    If there was an amazing baseball team, then the fans would speak so greatly of them. Do you like my analogy? (Yankee fan btw)

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • because we are the best
    If there was an amazing baseball team, then the fans would speak so greatly of them. Do you like my analogy? (Yankee fan btw)

yankees suck. D: Red sox ftw kthnxbai

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Why do you think immigrants come here? sure some of them smuggle drugs but alot of them come here to live and have a family. We have more to offer than what most countries do. Mostly mexico. We have better jobs and we have better support. Problem is, no one wants to do anything to help them. We just keep them way without trying to find some way for them to stay.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years

• yankees suck. D: Red sox ftw kthnxbai

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Why do you think immigrants come here? sure some of them smuggle drugs but alot of them come here to live and have a family. We have more to offer than what most countries do. Mostly mexico. We have better jobs and we have better support. Problem is, no one wants to do anything to help them. We just keep them way without trying to find some way for them to stay.
    WHAT THE RED SOCKS SUCK, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO A NEW YORKER!!!

Also WHAT, the illegal immigrants don't put anything into the system, there like leaches. (and don't say I am racist, because I am spanish. It's a decrease to the people who come here the right way.)

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • WHAT THE RED SOCKS SUCK, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO A NEW YORKER!!!

Also WHAT, the illegal immigrants don't put anything into the system, there like leaches. (and don't say I am racist, because I am spanish. It's a decrease to the people who come here the right way.)

I'm from Maine. I grew up with the red sox because my dad likes them so... yucky yankees. :P

Anyway, yeah, like Erica said... I'm not talking about illegal ones. Not all immigrants come here to cause trouble. Like I said before, some of them want to have a family because they know that america will offer better services for the child if it is born here.

Problem is, it's getting so now that even parents can't live in our country even if they have a young child here. >_> It's so stupid because how the hell can you take a child away from their parents because they are immigrants? Instead of trying to send them back, why not do something to help them become a citzen here. I mean we have these stupid rules that set back those who have already made a home here. D:

Edit: Jack, I don't care about your wikipedia articles, go away. :<

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • Don't you all just love the discussion of politics? Now let's talk about religion mixed in with the politics. I believe God wants the United States of America to rule over the rest of the world so we can all be part of our nice little government.

Cherrim

Years
  • I still think someone at PC should take over the world so we can have a Cherrim day. u_u

And make the official religion Lightningism.

How's that for religion and politics. B)

Cherrim

Years
  • ;_; But I am so lazy.

Though I have to agree, a global government would be horrible. 8/ Unless I ran it as a dictatorship because then I wouldn't have any complaints. But everyone else probably would. Boo. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back