• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • She's got so many your head would a splode if you were introduced to them all at once. (b'-')b

And I've never been in rehab. Ever. Except physical "rehab", which was because my fine motor skills were lagging at age 9.

Of course, now that I bring up my internet making it load slow, it's loading faster >.>

Someone should try switching to Chrome... FF is a memory and bandwith hog, unfortunately, and I don't think that'll change any time soon. D;

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Your version of "rehab" is much less of a rehab compared to mine (drugs). Oh well what was I expecting..

I use Internet Explorer. Fast, safe, and powerful.
    Nah I use Firefox and just like Donav said, I'm usually with 12 tabs open and I see the differences..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used Firefox until I was suggested Chrome a few months ago. My main browser switched quickly to Chrome, but I still keep Firefox around in the odd chance that Chrome crashes on me(happened about…twice I think).
    I'd probably get that down much quicker if I just wrote it down instead of finding my previous post, but whatever.

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I do like how Firefox has a lot of add-ons, but the lack of a home page almost ruins it for me.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I use Firefox. I don't remember why I stopped using Safari, and Chrome is/was really nice, it was just annoying whenever I tried to load a page with a ton of videos or animations on it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have Safari but I never used it before, and I have heard Chrome is good, but ti can only open a set limit of tabs. Is it true?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I've had 140 tabs open on Chrome before, and it wasn't complaining to me... but that limit could depend on how much RAM you have, and I may not have hit it because I have 4 GB of RAM in this computer.
    I've heard you can only open 25 tabs at a time o.o Guess that person was wrong.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Well my Chrome is.. different.
    Whenever I open a new tab it cuts most of the bottom half of the page off..
    It happens most of the time, so the last window I close it will show up through that tab.
    Silly Google will not provide the answers.
    And I don't suppose bing bong will either.. =/

I also bent my SD card this morning for my phone which held all of my songs on
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    When will there be a browser that actually surpasses Firefox? :(

Meh, I don't see what was wrong with Safari. Apart from lack of speed.
    However Chrome does a lot of speed.
    And then Chrome crashes a lot and stalks you.
    And then IE8 just sits there loading all day..
    =[
    What am I talking about? ;;
    I uh, see what you mean O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back