• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yeah I noticed how many people are on the site today as well :O and I am quite suprised really. This has never happend before and I literally OMGed over how many people are online and all the guest stalking the forum. What's the special occassion today I wonder?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm going crazy now. It's all the Coca Cola and sleeping late and not at all this summer >_> And right now I'm borrowing a Computer with no Java so I can't barge into the chat and taunt her NicaMikaPikachu.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's just random **** I came up on the spot to call you when I thought you were Nica >_>

And the Extra A isn't in the gun's name. I'm not an Ace Attorney, or an Attorney thankfully for that matter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    /still watches it and a ton of Japanese superhero stuff every day. :D

I used to feel embarrassed talking about it here, then I realized, this is a Pokemon board.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    /still watches it and a ton of Japanese superhero stuff every day. :D

I used to feel embarrassed talking about it here, then I realized, this is a Pokemon board.
    Why would you be embarrassed? Tokusatsu is far superior to Pokémon.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I don't watch Power Rangers anymore, but, hot dang, Power Rangers kick BUTT!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Why would you be embarrassed? Tokusatsu is far superior to Pokémon.
    Well, for the most part, it was mostly when because I used to be embarrassed to be a tokusatsu fan because I was embarrassed of the fact that I liked Power Rangers and people would link the two. Can't say I care too much these days, even watch the stuff before class sometimes in school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back