• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Omnitrex that's what that thing is called.
    He has the Four Arms costume. xD

I got my brother a toy dinosaur for his birthday last year and my sister was so scared of it we had to get rid of it. D:

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Omnitrex that's what that thing is called.
    He has the Four Arms costume. xD

I got my brother a toy dinosaur for his birthday last year and my sister was so scared of it we had to get rid of it. D:

Haha, I don't think we've had to do that..

Years
  • Nefew is into Cars atm... Not long till he moves onto Pokémon, he all ready helps me play in the Pokéathlon.

My sister used to be into cars... still sorta is, but she prefers her dinosaurs and other animals... and my parents seem to want to hold off on getting her into merchandised things for as long as possible. XD; Or that it's not age appropriate - but I think it'd be less frightening to a kid than Scooby-Doo though they tend to try to sneak more crap past the censors than Scooby-Doo does. That, or they think Pokemon isn't girly enough. D;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    How about a Power Rangers theme? :P

I think I'm going to go with a TTGL theme when I decide to make a new one. :D

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    My sister used to be into cars... still sorta is, but she prefers her dinosaurs and other animals... and my parents seem to want to hold off on getting her into merchandised things for as long as possible. XD; Or that it's not age appropriate - but I think it'd be less frightening to a kid than Scooby-Doo though they tend to try to sneak more crap past the censors than Scooby-Doo does. That, or they think Pokemon isn't girly enough. D;

LOL! Just dont share your stuff with her, you'll never see it again ;'D

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • I know eh? lol I was replying to a diffrent post all the others didn't come up till I sent it so my last message probably makes no sense. :)

Years
  • No.. not really.. but I guess mods don't filter things the same way as they used to. Oh well..
    Well, it's obviously like an accident XD;
    Ah well. As long as my posts don't get deleted.

I would so kill the mods ( ಥ_ಥ)g
    (I wouldn't! I swear ;;)
    So hurtful :(

Anyway, I only post in the DCC when the topic isn't like..absurdly weird or something. And that's been happening a lot lately, so I've only been lurking DX

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, it's obviously like an accident XD;

So hurtful :(

Anyway, I only post in the DCC when the topic isn't like..absurdly weird or something. And that's been happening a lot lately, so I've only been lurking DX

Same here. It's hard to stumble into the thread when the discussion isn't about something odd, anime (which I know nothing about) or KanadeTenshi's trolling tactics.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I post here if I can come up with something witty to say(while staying on topic of course).

*thinks of something witty*
    *draws a blank*
    *runs away*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back