• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You poor children are delusional. The cookies are mine, and mine only. Then again, I also want to share with my girlfriend, but sucks for all of you.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    This.

ejd85g.png

True story. Has this happened to anyone else? D:
    I never really thought someone will agree with me, considering the fantardism around it those days. Many people go with Nintendo for the sake of "mario / zelda / whatever", but considering those games will never match up to the originals, it seems to be a cover story.
    Cookies? Did someone forget? I am the Cookie Monster. They are all mine.
    And I am the DCC queen. My Kyogre with struck you down with Surf.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I didn't knew you were married, and, I'd point out the fact I was sarcastic.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    So you are not aware that king and queen is exactly like husband and wife? Where have you been while you heard stories about that being little?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    So you are not aware that king and queen is exactly like husband and wife? Where have you been while you heard stories about that being little?
    Not always. Sometimes Kings and Queens are companions and they rule different areas.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    So you rule the whole thread and you don't give a damn about the queen and left her with nothing?

I don't care.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I don't know, though school becomes a waste of time after.. 10 years, I think.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    And that someone is? There's only one I ever met here that is, exactly my taste and seems like a clone of me. (girl)

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Interesting point, considering we live in the same house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back