• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Arcanine said:
@_@ what?
Well if you think im going to ban some one for what thay did on the old PC then think again, im not going any one for what thay did on the old PC.
Never mind then.. I am planing something to get the same thing that happen last night to dakota... LOL.. I can't remember the quotes!... :(

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Haruka said:
Never mind then.. I am planing something to get the same thing that happen last night to dakota... LOL.. I can't remember the quotes!... :(
You know he is going to wip out his shotgun every time you say something.
I dont know what gos in over there on PE2K but how does Syrus just ban any one he wants to ban (dont he have to tell PE2K he is going to ban this one).

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Arcanine said:
You know he is going to wip out his shotgun every time you say something.
I dont know what gos in over there on PE2K but how does Syrus just ban any one he wants to ban (dont he have to tell PE2K he is going to ban this one).
.... shout gun... hes going to shoot people if someone says BOO ya?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well that part with that Alligator in sushi thing he came up with that, here is what he said "Alligator in your sushi" and his sig says "im the craziest member here!!! POSTY!!!" I should know he is a Mod on my site (I still dont know why I made him a Mod).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sept 11th is tomorrow... in memory of the WTC event. Though i believe it is slightly overlooked by a lot of people, it is still an event to be remembered...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
So thats why we are going to make a discussion about it. to remember people who died in the WTC... and also talk about what happened before you heard the news about it. It's going to be a serious, Quality, Discussion.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
then it shouldn't be included as part of daily chit chat, but rather to make a new thread about it (and make it sticky... at least for the day Sept.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back