• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
WHAT THE.........hey! where did my posts go? why have i only got 8? where did they all go?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont feel so good , im leavin pC for a few days
I guess that's good choice.... cya..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i dont feel good anyway what do you guys wanna talk about??? how many people do normal teenager stuff i do .......... i dont know what ur teenage stuff is so please explain ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Umm sure .................................... * dies of sickness * yea so im leavin for boston for 2-3 days strictly for school ^^

Years
Dizzy said:
i dont feel good anyway what do you guys wanna talk about??? how many people do normal teenager stuff i do .......... i dont know what ur teenage stuff is so please explain ^^
Ummm...ride on horses??? lol I dislike shopping.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
it's not of database error... it's just that one of the admin actually pressed the wrong button and...

refer to Whoops topic about it.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
yeah i thoughg there woouldnt BE errors with the new database!

[note: for thos who still think its my birthday hehehehe its been an gone for me , remember aus is ahead, its the 11th here now...(and quite a class discusson is gpon on about the sep11 thing behind me too,)...so my birthday was actually yesteray...im 16 now...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
no were goin 2 like historical monuments , then six flags , then were comin back here and im goin 2 like the mall with my buddies ! I like horses ............. i wish i had a horse id trample my house master

Years
Dizzy said:
no were goin 2 like historical monuments , then six flags , then were comin back here and im goin 2 like the mall with my buddies ! I like horses ............. i wish i had a horse id trample my house master
Hahaha...the 11 graders sometimes let us use the school's horses while they are taking a break.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
my school isnt horse-like ................................... but tan house.... wel me and my friends are skilled with horsies cuz we went to mexico one time and there was steeds and donkeys

Years
Dizzy said:
my school isnt horse-like ................................... but tan house.... wel me and my friends are skilled with horsies cuz we went to mexico one time and there was steeds and donkeys
I'm sure not lol...I once fell off a horse on purpose because it was going too fast. Good thing I had equipement on.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
even if we had equipment id fall offa horse in a minute since i only rode it up a road .... id fall off break my neck voice box adams apple everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back