• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    The rules in the 9/11 discussion topic. I added Kairi's "post" in the first post.... heh... I tought people were mature for this... but they weren't. :(

Flaming Americian Members on PC is harsh... :'(

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Haruka said:
    The rules in the 9/11 discussion topic. I added Kairi's "post" in the first post.... heh... I tought people were mature for this... but they weren't. :(

Flaming Americian Members on PC is harsh... :'(
    Ok but didnt you post in the wrong place.
    How can some one get banned 10 times and still get unbaned.

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Well, she was banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned....You get the picture. Sy did some, and PE2k did some, I think.

And I don't flame Americans...:P

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
    wow, that's a lot of bans O.o;;

I'm on so many boards, but Im not active on very many. I really miss this old board I used to visit called Angelus Errare. I miss all the people there, I donm't really talk to them much anymore T_T

I'm scared of getting banned ^^; If I got banned once, I'm not sure if I'd come back, it would be embarrassing for me.

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Strange it is. And anyway, Pezz, it doesn't matter if you didn't deserve the ban. Even if you did, you're still the same person. (You in general...)

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    I didn't ban myself, now did I? Dratini was far from innocent, but people tend to overreact when she posts something insulting.

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Well, I don't know...I've only been there since May. Anyway, I'm going to have to learn to live with everyone if I stay. :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well one thing I dont like on PE2K is that a member can change there user name, every one thinks who are you? stuff like that (and I dont like ProBoards, thats why im starting a new site thats not ProBoards).

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Hmm, people can always check your profile to see....And I'm an eternal imitator, but people always know who I am 'cause my name is always Cat/cat related. :P

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I know you can always check the profile, but takes time and everything, I just dont like ProBoards (but thats just me).

Yeah, well...I've never really minded, the first forums I went on were proboards...PE2k. But it doesn't matter either way for me, though I like changing my name...Anyway, I have to go, bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back