• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ummm... I dunno, but I use it when I'm surprised.
    Random Person: "Boo Ya!"
    Me: "Aiyowaya!" O.O;
    ROFL

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • ooookay......Aiyowaya!" is that pronounced aye-oh-way-ah? its a mighty strange word...

BOO YA!

Soph

Years
  • oh hi jason. hey wat happaned with starting a club for aussie members? are we gona do tht? or is that already done...? (goes to look.)

Soph

Years
  • okay there is a thread for aussies now, i just started it. i meant had anyone started one already.....they hadnt so i did. ;)

Soph

Years
  • yep, heheheheh. ;) hey maybe we will get surprised and find therre are more aussies tan we think...tho i doubt it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ehh... o.O; Is it a holiday at the US because of 911? Just wondering... >.>

Soph

Years
  • is there are true? wats that suposed to mean? i have to go in 5 minutes...its 2.55 here and school is out at 3.05...then i wont be here until monady. *cries*

Soph

Years
  • thanks jason. ;) i will, im gona go see Pirates of the Caribbean....ill go to bunbury to see that as my hometown is too small to have a cinema. *rolls eyes*

Soph

Years
  • good luck for a MOVIE??? wat-everrrr....

hey jason wen was ya Bday? u said in the new aussie thread u are 16 now so wen did u turn 16? i did yesterdy...but i wanna know hom much younger tan u i am.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    NO!! I just missed soph, by a few minutes... oh well..
    *Krnpt..* I still have the smell of toxic melted plastic up my nose.. I had to do soldering at school... I cooked my hands a few times too...*mmm... cooked human*.
    It's only thursday today.. don't you always wish it's a friday? Especially on Mondays? Well, I'l be on holidays soon anyway *Check my sig*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back