• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Katy Perry > Taylor Swift

Oh I went there
    Oh naw. You didn't just go there.

Personally, I like Swift more, but I think it's cause I'm exposed to her music more. I haven't heard Perry in a while, and I almost never actively seek out their music. Blank Space is nice though, imo

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Honestly, I just scoff at people who take their time to rip on Swift. She's no different than the rest of us. And she's not even that bad, relationship wise. (okay, maybe a tinyyyy stretch but yeah)

Have you seen them legs? Not everyone can have a subreddit dedicated to their legs.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    You guys. I just hate the whole industry.

My opinion of disliking it was solidified by one really good friend of mine from the hospital who flamboyantly drowned my ears with his connections to the pop industry, since he was well off and spent his whole life thus far partying.

I mean I liked him, and when we got philosophical it was cool, but... the people, I dunno. I think all of us would have to get to know them to make any judgment. Or else they'll be like Shrek, and they'll start liking their privacy and making candles out of earwax

this is the part where you run away

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    You guys. I just hate the whole industry.

My opinion of disliking it was solidified by one really good friend of mine from the hospital who flamboyantly drowned my ears with his connections to the pop industry, since he was well off and spent his whole life thus far partying.

I mean I liked him, and when we got philosophical it was cool, but... the people, I dunno. I think all of us would have to get to know them to make any judgment. Or else they'll be like Shrek, and they'll start liking their privacy and making candles out of earwax

this is the part where you run away
    Shake it off, man. Shake it off.

Lucid

I got a blank space baby... And have more colorful things then your name to write...

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    what the actual hell

my farts smell like marijuana

i can't tell if i'm fascinated or weirded out...

The Daily Chit Chat

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Honestly, I just scoff at people who take their time to rip on Swift. She's no different than the rest of us. And she's not even that bad, relationship wise. (okay, maybe a tinyyyy stretch but yeah)

well i mean
    there are many things to dislike about her but she's just not worth the effort

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I know it's not skunk my dad smoked everyday I know what it smells like

As far as this Hollywood thing goes, tbh my aunt made a great statement about it and all news/events on TV for that matter

"look at this news, it's interesting and it's probably true!"

I love her so much sometimes

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I sometimes don't know what to expect from the topics. We're terrible at naming them, haha.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Hay guys what's with the vague clueless thread titles let's not make the treehouse a breeding ground for them
    We can't help but be edgy Jake, even though it was avant-garde like a year ago or longer

Don't you know how fun it is to make a reference to/joke out of something relating to the topic in the title

surely you do

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I liked this place better when we were talking about the weather. Now its all sex and drugs. I know that we're mostly all now adults, but things have been slipping lately. I mean it. Still a fun place to be, but innocence has been lost. I guess that happens when all the mods are in their mid 20s.

Ah screw it, pot scented farts? That sounds pretty cool. Maybe you can smoke a rolled cig in front of a cop and troll em hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back